Experți Community

Pune întrebări și învață de la freelanceri experți

Billing Italy

întrebare adresată de către Nabby 2 martie, 2016

I hope there is some Italian freelancer who was in my situation and I can respond. Receipts / invoices for work performed must be registered in the name Freelancer (since it's Freelencer that pays me) or to the customer? I have no VAT number: as a "bill"? And what kind of tax and taxation which must appear on the "Settings Finanzierie" requests on the site seen for those without VAT (in theory should be withholding 20%)? Thank you.

1 like-uri

0 Răspunsuri