Create logo for web site, social media sites, merchandise
- Stare: Closed
- Premiu: $60
- Intrări primite: 98
- Câștigător: greatesthatimta2
Students are creating an Alumni web site for students of a college; the college is less than 3 years old, with less than 50 current alumni members.
Want to create a unique logo that does not match the college web site's logo, or font used in their logo.
This new logo will be used in web sites, social networks (Twitter, etc.), and potentially on branded merchandise (T-Shirts, Mugs, etc.) so it must be a scalable "vector graphic" that looks good at many sizes. (e.g. SVG, or EPS -- so no bitmaps)
The Alumni logo must be able to appear without text, or optionally with text accompaniment (optionally having the words "Alumni", "InnoTech" and "College" written beside/above/under or around it -- we haven't decided how text will appear, so feel free to enlighten us on what might look best)
Want a logo that will complement the college's logo, so some aspects may be similar (colors, might incorporate use of a light bulb in design), but even these are not required.
Do NOT want a logo that simply takes college's existing logo, and wraps it in something or adds some more text
Do NOT want a logo that uses the same font as the college's logo
Logo should reflect:
- that the college is young (so no wreaths like a 100+ year old college might have in their logo)
- that the college is multi-cultural (students are from many ethnic backgrounds, and diverse in age/race/sex/income)
- that this is a Alumni association of trained "IT professionals" ( so no shields, cars, animals, sports metaphors or flags in the design )
- that the college primarily teaches web development, data science, etc.
- that the courses taught at the college are very short ( anywhere from 3 days to 8 months )
- that the courses "launch/rocket/catapult/accelerate/evolve" the students into a new career
- that the Alumni are encouraged to build upon their new skills (lifelong learning), share ideas and work collaboratively with others in their new careers, and network within the existing Alumni and with future Alumni (provide a hand up, give back to those that follow, push forward, etc.)
Existing college web site is [login to view URL]
their twitter is @innotechcollege
New alumni web site will be [login to view URL]
our twitter is @innotechalumni
Feedback de la Angajator
“Pleasing to work with. Responds to questions and changes in timely manner.”