Develop UI for Mobile Game
- Stare: Closed
- Premiu: $75
- Intrări primite: 14
- Câștigător: sheikhsanath12
I need a user interface to be made for my new mobile game.
The game is called 'Color Keeper' and works as follows:
- 5 different colored circles begin in the centre of the screen and start to move randomly around the screen
- These 5 colors can be any that you choose
- Users must tap the circles in a selected order ie. color 1, color 2, color 3, color 4, color 5 and then begin again at 1
- When a user taps a circle, the color of the 5 circles randomly changes and users must tap the next color before the time runs out
- The color of the circles randomly changes every time a circle is touched
- Each time players tap a circle, they get one point
Required screens (5):
- Gameplay screen:
- In the corner of the screen, there must be a small image of which colored circle is next to be tapped
- The score must be displayed on the screen
- There must be some kind of timer that displays the user only has a fixed amount of time before they die
- When opening the game, there must be a splash screen that displays the 'Color Keeper' logo
- When users open the game for the first time, this will be a simple screen that has the 5 circles on the screen, with the following text underneath
"Tap the circles in order the following order"
- Must contain a replay button, remove ads button, logo, high score and the score they just received
- Must be the same as the death screen but without the recent score
- Must have a play button instead of a home button
Please be as creative and colorful as you want!
I have attached very basic wireframe images. Please use this only to understand what needs to be on each page. I look forward to seeing your work!
Creativity will be rewarded