Illustrate my short story
- Starea: Pending
- Premiu: $100
- Intrări primite: 49
- Câștigător: annesart
I'm looking for an artist (sketches), illustrator or graphic designer.
I have a 4 pages (3000 word) short story that I would like to see illustrated (drawings).
This is what I'm looking for:
- The parts that are highlighted in pink (see attachment), I would like you to draw as you would usually. The texts provides a minimum of guidelines, but besides that you are completely free to use your imagination for the drawings!
- The parts illustrated in blue, I would like you to unleash your full creativity and potential unto the world. There I want you to draw the scene in a way that the drawing interacts WITH the texts. For ex. as Mr. dead is drinking his smoothie, the words from the text flow into his cup and flow out of his shoes under the table. This is an example, but I encourage you to come up with your own innovative ways. Make the drawing interact with the words themselves and create magic. I don't want the text and the drawings as two separate entities, I want them to merge together.
- Here I'd like to easy, fun playing with the font or design of the word itself, i.e. writing the word or sentence in a fresh handwriting, putting it inside of text bubble, that sort of thing.
If it seems like a daunting project: good! I want you to push yourself to your limits and put down work that you're proud of. But above all, I want this project to be loads of fun for you.
- Total creative freedom (bring your own interpretation and vision to life)
- If we work well together, I'd probably like to re-hire you for the next six short stories I'm working on.
About the story:
It's on the ax of romance/humor/absurdism. There's one humorous, sexual passage.
It follows the story of a certain "[login to view URL]" who, whatever he attempts, fails at romance. That is, until he meets a mysterious Lady Grape...
If you need any additional information, don't hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to your entries!
Good luck, champions!
EDIT: The finished product should be the short story with all drawings completed (imagine a children's book, text + drawings). I understand that before committing to all the drawings you want to test things out and submit only one drawing for feedback. I have no problem with that:) After feedback, I'd like to see you illustrating the full text.
Top intrări pentru acest concurs
ImAnyaKim Russian Federation
M3haw United Arab Emirates