- Stare: Closed
- Premiu: $25
- Intrări primite: 20
- Câștigător: ibrahim2025
PLEASE READ ATTACHED FILE (OR BELOW) ON COMPANY AND NEEDS OF LOGO
1. What is the name of your company?
Webb Security Group LLC
2. Which words in the company name do you want to emphasize?
Webb is a play on words (Webber is my last name and then web like the interweb/internet…) Also, important that people understand from looking at the logo that we are a security company looking to educate our clients about cyber attacks and the basic steps they can take to defend themselves against them.
3. Do you want to include a tagline into the logo?
I’m not 100% set on this, but I think it will be “Keeping you aware and prepared.” If it works with the design you create, I’m game.
4. What is your company’s field of business?
5. What age group of customers are you targeting?
Professional, small business owners. All ages.
6. What distinguishes you from other companies in this field?
I’m targeting small businesses that may not be aware of the cyber risks impacting their company. If they have an online presence and are collecting data on their customers, it must be protected. It is hard enough for big companies to get their CFO’s to fund a security program, let alone a 1 man show trying to stay relevant. I’m looking to give the underdog a chance to fend off both sophisticated and unsophisticated attackers.
7. Who are your competitors (and what do you think about their logos)?
8. What colors do you want or not want to be used in your logo?
No pink, no purple. I say 1 color and maybe an accent color.
9. What logo layout do you prefer?
I like the crest and the separate icon logos best. The separate icon logo may be troubling due to the length on my company name.
10. Graphically speaking, what should the logo contain?
If you can somehow incorporate the number 7 in there in someway, that’d be awesome. Depicting network traffic or something similar might also be cool.
11. Generally speaking, what should the logo contain?
Hm, don’t know I like them all…..
12. What do you intend to do with your logo? Where do you intend to display it?
A website, a business card, a flyer/brochure, letterhead, etc..
13. If you have an existing logo, do you want to keep any elements of it?
13. Which companies have your favorite logos?
14. Do you have any other ideas of your own for your logo?
Feedback de la Angajator
“Muhammad was great, went above required services to make sure I was satisfied. ”
rrhayter, United States.