Non Fiction, book cover design for eBook, paperback and hardback
- Stare: Closed
- Premiu: £50
- Intrări primite: 109
- Câștigător: mdrahad114
We are looking for the design of a book cover for our eBook, paperback and hardback versions. This Non-Fiction book needs to stand out from the crowd. Outlined below are elements to help you with the design.
• eBook Front cover
• Paperback size 6” wide and 9” tall. Spine dimensions not know yet but it will be around 320 pages – Front cover, spine, Back cover
• Hardback size 6” wide and 9” tall. Spine dimensions not know yet but it will be around 320 pages – Front cover, spine, Back cover, inside flaps
Title – Essential Guide to Lean Six Sigma & Business Improvement
Sub title – The secrets every leader / manager should know, a practical roadmap to successful cultural and business change through Lean Six Sigma
Author – John Wellwood
Book description for back cover
Finally, a book which provides practical, logical and helpful ways to successfully implement an improvement culture. Leaders see this book as a game changer and an insight into how to succeed.
• Sick and tired of wasting time and money trying to implement Lean or Lean Six Sigma with limited success?
• Do you need everyone in your company to identify and solve problems?
• Are you frustrated by the fact other companies make Business Improvement work but your organisation can’t?
• Do you want to see problems solved, improvements in your business and measurable results?
Then let The Essential Guide to Lean Six Sigma & Business Improvement prove you with an easy-to-follow practical road map.
No matter your industry, function or level in the business you need to understand Business Improvement and Lean Six Sigma and how to make it effective to change the culture in your business. This is an essential read for any manager or leader.
• Learn the secrets to successful Lean Six Sigma and Business Improvement deployment
• Understand the real reasons companies have failed in the past
• Learn the 5 steps needed for success
• Learn how to make all levels of your business understand, engage and enthuse about Lean Six Sigma and Business Improvement
• Understand how to train and educate your staff effectively to engage and energise today
Learn how to implement a Business Improvement Culture to become a more effective manager, be able to implement change in any industry and become one of only around 1% of leaders who truly understand how to deploy Lean Six Sigma effectively.
Who is the book aimed at - managers, leaders, executives, people wishing to become managers from any industry or function in a business of any size?
Design items – The book will be published on Amazon KDP. As such they will place a bar code in the bottom right-hand corner of the back cover so a space of 2” wide by 1.2” high must be left. Ability to change wording on the design is required. No copyrighted images should be used. Should be designed ready to be uploaded to Amazon.
• Description of the book and the introduction to the book is attached
• Attached is a photo of the author
• Attached is a copy of all the front covers of our competitors. As you will see lots of very poor designs.
Elements not required which are like the competition
• six sigma symbols, the number 6 or sigma symbol
• DMAIC shown in any way
Past experience in book cover design required
Feedback de la Angajator
“Everything was great ”
Pocklington67, United Kingdom.