Three Rural White Guys Podcast
- Stare: Closed
- Premiu: $500
- Intrări primite: 52
- Câștigător: TentinQuarantino
We are a weekly progressive podcast aimed at bridging the rural-urban divide and having difficult conversations about important topics facing the US. This season is focused on highlighting a progressive agenda while contrasting it with the inaction of Republican state legislatures across the country. We bring on elected officials, heads of companies/non-profits, the occasional media figure, and prominent community members. We aren't looking to be too explicitly political in our re-branding effort, but would entertain some designs for merchandise along those lines.
If it helps, you can listen to us wherever you find your podcasts (and check out our Facebook to see the scatter-shot approach we've used thus far).
We are based out of Iowa and are looking to rebrand in a way that captures the spirit of our message, and is catches the eye in our marketing efforts, particularly on social media. Looking for a variety of things useful for store merchandise as well.
In particular, here is an ideal list of what we're looking for (and will adjust budget with feedback if need be, we haven't free lance design work before):
- A Logo to use generally, as a social media avatar on other items (ideally something could potentially translate onto letterhead if possible)
- ~2-3 ads that can appear in multiple sizes formatted for social media use, and aligning with the themes below
- A series of graphics (~7-8) that can be used when posting episodes to social media, that align with these themes: education reform, entrepreneurship development (economic development), organizing/activism, living blue in a red state, infrastructure development (especially green tech), maybe 2-3 around a central "political podcast focused on rural issues" graphics
- Graphics for use on Merchandise (t-shirts, coffee cups, baseball caps, and maybe a hoodie for right now)
A rough estimate of 15 graphics total, that tie together in at least a somewhat recognizable brand or theme.
Feedback de la Angajator
“Great designer - really puts time into understanding the project and the people behind it. He helped us completely rebrand our podcast internet presence and we couldn't be happier. He spent the time listening to our episodes and crafted a project design that really captured what we're going for. 10/10! Two thumbs up!”
KellenGracey, United States.