ARCore is a powerful augmented reality platform from Google that helps to make AR development accessible to developers, designers and businesses. With ARCore, developers can create immersive, interactive and engaging experiences that enhance user engagement and drive value for clients. It combines motion tracking, environmental understanding and 3D scene reconstruction for features like room furnishing and measurement apps. By utilizing Google Cloud Anchors, supported on both Android and iOS devices, the ability to save and share content across different devices is possible too. With its cutting edge technology, an ARCore Developer can bring your idea to life. It won’t just be a static experience either; they’ll be able to make it alive with accurate motion tracking, lighting adjustment and environment data awareness.
Here's some projects that our expert ARCore Developers made real:
- Creating markerless AR applications for teaching Alphabet
- Building applications for Floor Measurement in Unity 3D
- Constructing web projects similar to a link provided
- Developing Android apps with images, videos and 3D models
- Making the Unity ARCore HelloAR scene using prefab from server
- Creating a VR/AR solution for virtual try on clothes on Android and iOS
- Developing Android apps based off of an existing iOS template
- Editing functions in existing apps on Unity
- Developing custom front camera (face animation) and back camera (character animation) solutions just like Snapchat
With all these diverse yet successful projects completed on Freelancer.com, there’s no limit to what our Freelancer ARCore Developers can do. If you’re looking for an experienced team with a high caliber of quality for your project's needs and goals, come to Freelancer.com where our freelance professionals are ready to craft your masterpiece vision into a reality. Post your project today to hire an ARCore Developer on Freelancer.com!Conform celor 857 recenzii, clienții îi evaluează pe ARCore Developers cu 4.85 din 5 stele.
Angajează ARCore Developers