Big Data is the ever-growing amount of structured and unstructured data sets that organizations capture and analyze in order to gain insight, make decisions, and achieve their long-term strategic objectives. A Big Data Developer is arguably one of the most important roles in an organization's data team. These developers have the necessary skills and knowledge to draw insights from large or complex datasets, scale and optimize large datasets manipulations, to automate some of a client's processes, build algorithms for data processing tasks, maintain large databases, work with distributed computing tools for big data initiatives, synch with cloud services and on-site infrastructures and many more. In summation, a Big Data Developer can be critical to helping the organization use the collected data in a meaningful way.
Here’s some projects that our expert Big Data Developer made real:
- Utilized complex algorithms such as KMeans/BisectionKMeans to find anomalies in large datasets.
- Built custom infrastructure solutions that employ massive databases leveraging distributed computing.
- Developed pipelines and dashboards to better visualize data using Tableau/Hadoop/Pyspark/SQL.
- Implemented solutions for continuous logging tasks with Python, managing streaming data inputs into the thousands per second.
- Structured AI techniques with deep learning to detect objects (road edges) from aerial images.
- Optimization measures to reduce storage space requirements, like replacing JSON/CSV formats with Parquet format.
- Applied predictive analytics to forecast outcomes such as credit card defaults and design strategies for database/data warehouse capabilities.
What all these projects have in common is the utilization of Big Data technologies and approaches to develop solutions towards our client's goals. By harnessing the power of Big Data technologies and deploying best practices in data science processes, we help our clients identify opportunities and unlock latent insights in many different ways; this translates into innovative solutions and opportunities that were otherwise unavailable before!
We invite you to take your organization to the next level by hiring one of our elite Big Data Developers on Freelancer.com! Together we can explore fresh possibilities and get you bigger returns on your investments as you enter into a new digital era of analytics.Conform celor 10,859 recenzii, clienții îi evaluează pe Big Data Developers cu 4.92 din 5 stele.
Angajează Big Data Developers
I am looking for a professional Python developer to help me with a specific task. Task and Requirements: - I need help writing code based on the task at hand. - The task involves data analysis, so experience in this area is required. Specific Requirements: - I have specific requirements for the Python code that I would like to be implemented. Timeline: - This project is urgent and needs to be completed within 1-2 days. Ideal Skills and Experience: - Proficiency in Python programming. - Experience in data analysis - Ability to work under tight deadlines and deliver high-quality code. - Strong problem-solving and analytical skills. If you meet the above requirements and can work within the given timeframe, please reach out to me with your portfolio and relevant experience. I will prov...