Biotechnology is the application of scientific technology to living organisms. It increases the understanding of biological processes, provides products used in a variety of industries and also creates medical treatments used in the health care system. Expert Biotechnology professionals are highly knowledgeable in subjects such as chemistry, biology, and genetics, which enables them to work on various projects across many industries.
Here's some projects that our Biotechnology Experts made real:
- Researching and finding solutions to science questions related to biology
- Developing powerful and effective presentations about chemistry
- Utilizing optimization techniques and machine learning algorithms
- Developing products related to polyurethane films and latex
- Conducting market research on chemical suppliers in the pharmaceutical industry
- Assisting with dosage calculations and drug preparations in nursing fields
- Validating organic chemistry pathways
- Working in fermentation projects and helping with chemical engineering tasks.
At Freelancer.com, we have a global network of skilled biotechnologists who can bring solutions to whatever challenge your business or project presents. Our experts are experienced professionals who are passionate about their work and can create custom solutions for any project you might have. We guarantee quality results that will only satisfy your expectations. So hire a Biotechnology Expert today and take your project from planning to completion.Conform celor 19,278 recenzii, clienții îi evaluează pe Biotechnology Experts cu 4.84 din 5 stele.
Angajează Biotechnology Experts
Targeted Genome Editor Delivery (TARGETED) Challenge Revolutionizing technology development of delivery systems for in vivo genome editing. A $6,000,000 competition to improve in vivo delivery technologies for genome editors in two Target Areas: 1. Programmable delivery systems, and 2. Non-viral delivery across the blood-brain barrier. YOU NEED TO FILL OUT REGISTRATION FORM AND BE REGISTERED ON THE FREELANCER.COM PLATFORM BEFORE SUBMITTING THE SOLUTION. Subject of the Challenge Gene editing holds the promise to treat genetic diseases at the source by correcting the faulty genetic patterns within our cells. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has launched the TARGETED (Targeted Genome Editor Delivery) Challenge to advance genome editing technology by sourcing innovative s...