OpenCV stands for Open Source Computer Vision Library and is a popular programming package made especially for computer vision. It focuses on providing real-time image processing applications and aims to provide a platform and library of useful functions that can be used in real-world applications. This allows developers to develop image processing, object recognition, and several other applications by using the tools and algorithms provided the OpenCV library. An OpenCV Developer is an expert in programming and desktop vision with very strong expertise in writing and understanding algorithms.
Here's some projects that our expert OpenCV Developers made real:
- Screen record python scripts that can save time by automating tasks.
- Automated image scanning which can improve accuracy in applications such as healthcare or manufacturing.
- Optimized video streaming with HVEC/OPENCV encoding, which allows for smoother video without any quality loss.
- Object detection and tracking from streaming video sources, making automated tracking seamless and accurate in various industries.
- Autonomous Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) systems for mobile phones, for security purposes or traffic management.
- Conversion of Models specified to run with OpenCV into lightweight TFlite format which speeds up processing when running on mobile applications.
- YOLO/PyTorch powered object recognition systems that apply recognition techniques over videos or images.
- Writing algorithms to detect streetlights and poles, setting the stage for hosting detection scripts that could automate operation processes.
- Barcode scanning systems powered by YOLO Algorithm, allowing large scale image processing operations to take place over videos or a series of images captured at varying distances.
In summary, OpenCV developers are highly capable professionals that can create real world applications with custom features in a shorter amount of time compared to other development packages due to its robust library of functions focused on image processing tasks for both desktop or mobile application purposes. We invite you to join the millions of clients around the world who hired OpenCV developers to craft beautiful applications on Freelancer.com!Conform celor 16,983 recenzii, clienții îi evaluează pe OpenCV Developers cu 4.82 din 5 stele.
Angajează OpenCV Developers
In my endeavor to implement a smart dash cam solution, I am looking for an experienced developer or team who can assist with its development. The unique elements I need incorporated into this solution are GPS tracking, 4G connectivity, and compatibility with Raspberry Pi or any other low cost solution. Feature Requirements: - The dash cam needs to be capable of Full HD (1080p) or 4K Ultra HD (2160p) resolution. - It should have the ability to loop record footage for seamless data management. - Should be able to upload the data to cloud with compression techniques. - The design ought to be compact and discreet to minimize obstruction to the driver's view. - Preferred low cost solutions & Scalable Ideal Candidate: - Deep understanding of Raspberry Pi. - Proven experience in d...
I'm looking to hire an expert in OpenCV with a built-in preference for those who have professional experience with smartwatch technology. The primary function for this project is to work towards the advancement of health monitoring features for a smartwatch. The prospective freelancer should have: - Proficiency in OpenCV. While no specific task was selected from the options like object detection, motion tracking, or image recognition, a well-rounded understanding of these features will be necessary. - Experience in developing smartwatch applications, particularly with a focus on health monitoring. An understanding of the technical requirements necessary to create a reliable and effective health monitoring system on a smartwatch is vital. - Background in video analysis. Although the a...
I want to develop an algorithm for drowning person detection using yolov8n, yolov8s, yolov8m, yolov8l, yolov8nx detect the drowning person and detect the results I will provide you with the annotated dataset