Reseller is a service where an individual or company works as an intermediary and an independent sales representative for another company. Professionals acting as resellers can help a client to launch their products and services in the market, expanding their chances of acquiring new customers. This type of service includes product development, marketing, advertisement, sales and customer service activities. Resellers have the ability to approach new ideas and strategies to promote the client's business or product.
Here's some projects that our expert Reseller made real:
- Working with web platforms to expand local markets
- Researching platforms across different states and countries
- Supervising merchandise on location
- Collecting samples for market research
- Creating a turnkey hosting website
- Developing long term cooperation with third parties
- Creating a reseller business even before the client had experience
- Maintaining and marketing different platforms
- Establishing contacts with various sellers abroad
These are some of the amazing things that Resellers can do for your business. With their brilliance and experience, you could easily achieve success in the global market. If you're looking for more opportunities, post a project on Freelancer.com now and hire an expert Reseller to make it real!Conform celor 2,061 recenzii, clienții îi evaluează pe Resellers cu 4.9 din 5 stele.
I am in need of an experienced marketer to help me with my personal project. I have a range of physical goods drones which I want to market and sell. The project needs someone with exceptional skills in developing and implementing effective marketing strategies. In just one day I have only one day Specific duties and responsibilities: • Identifying the target market through market research • Developing strategies to reach the identified market • Implementing the marketing strategies to promote sales of goods As this project involves selling physical goods, ideal candidates should have: • A strong background in sales and marketing, specifically for physical goods • A good understanding of supply chain management • Excellent communication and persuasion sk...