Storm is a powerful open-source stream processing technology used for distributed and real-time computing. With Storm, organizations can reliably process unbounded streams of data, ranging from integrations to data warehousing and ever increasingly, machine learning. A Storm Specialist helps bridge the gap between ambition and reality by leveraging administrative and development skills, transforming the client's ideas into finished projects that move their organization closer to its goals.
Here's some projects that our expert Storm Specialists have made real:
- Motivated on-boarding of Kafka service, including integration with Storm streaming platform and Hadoop HDFS.
- Developed a custom computational framework with ability to aggregate large data files, plus real-time streaming of results to partners.
- Streamlined integration of disparate data sources from multiple application programming interfaces (APIs) into a single centralized platform.
- Developed an automated workflow engine and event processing system for low latency applications.
- Scaled the existing distributed system architecture for the purpose of processing enormous datasets.
Through expertise in distributed system engineering and stream processing, our storm specialists have enabled clients from all industries to tap into the power of storm and harness their data potential. With our help, clients have been able to maximize project performance and increase productivity. At Freelancer.com, we take pride in providing the highly qualified talent that make our client's dreams into reality. We invite you to post your own project on our platform to avail yourself of the service of an excellent Storm Specialist.
Angajează Storm Specialists
I'm seeking to hire an experienced civil engineer or a design consultant with expertise in stormwater designs. The project revolves around the right-sizing of stormwater tanks for my research campus Key tasks include: - Estimation of required stormwater tank capacity based on surface area - Appropriately designing the stormwater system to accommodate the campus specifics, considering environmental and safety factors. Ideal Skills: - Civil engineering or similar relevant experience - Knowledge in hydrology and stormwater management - Familiarity with laws and regulations related to stormwater management - Experience with research campuses or similar large-scale infrastructures - Strong understanding of CAD and other design software - professional in using sewer gems program