The context of this work is in relation to the country of Germany.
Please refer to the attached document full requirements with examples and general requirements.
- Personal Names
- Make sure to describe all forms a name can take in official and non official documentation
- List of First Names ordered by popularity using native character set (if possible 1000, more is better)
- List of Last Name ordered by popularity using native character set (if possible 1000, more is better)
- Pattern Logic (Country specific)
- Describe any rules regarding composite names (eg, names separated by hyphens), either first or last. How many composites are allowed?
- For example, German might have a “von” prefix for some last names as in “von Ludwig”
- For example, U.S: Middle name would consist of similar names as First name list
- Different way name, first name, given name, last name, family name, maiden name is referred to in the country language
- What is the official way to address someone?
- Mr, Mrs, etc.. (also list the typical shorten forms that are used if different)
- Is some form considered disrespectful, preferred, etc...
- List of characters used in names (Upper case, lower case, romanized, other cases)
- Mailing Addresses
- Format (Structure) of Address (all possible combinations)
- Context - Ways any part of the address is referred to in the country language
- Examples of Address Form formats (image of form (physical or online) + typed out version in language with English translation)
- Pattern Logic
- Postal Codes structure broken up with their area code
- A list of common street prefix or postfixes with their abbreviation (For example, Street, St, Str, Road, Rd, Way, Path)
- A list of all States, Cities and Towns in possible for address
- Country specific logic
- For example, In Germany the postfixes might be joined as part of the street name.
- "Hauptstraße", where "Haupt" = Main + "straße" = "Street"
- Germany has different spelling names of cities in English which are also commonly used and cannot be converted directly.
- Give a list of all "München" = "Munich"
- Common patterns, Addresses with:
- PO Box
- On the Road (km instead of street #)
- Telephone Number
- Country Code
- Trunk Code
- Area codes for all locations within the country with their descriptions, eg in 212 is one of New York's area codes
- Subscriber numbers
- Mobile operators, do they have different dialing prefixes?
- Minimum and Maximum number of digits in a phone number.
- All possibly dialing prefixes.
- For example, is there a different way to dial a mobile number inside the country vs outside.
- For example, in US, to dial a mobile or a regular number is the same. However both can be prefixed with '1', the US country code. In Australia, the number format for mobile numbers and land lines differ. So dialing from outside the country is also different for each one.
- All common ways to write a phone number down in both official and non official documentation. Provide references if possible.
- Context - Different ways phone number, phone or handphone (cellphone, mobile) is referred to in the country language (For example, German "Handy", "Telefon")
HI, my name is Sandie. I am peruvian but I am currently living in Germany with my husband (german). As you can check in my feedback I have worked already as translator of German and more. Besides that I also study in a Mai multe
10 freelancers are bidding on average $133 for this job
Hello, I saw your job post that is related to my skills. Please refer to your PM. So I can create sample work right away before awarding the project and get back to you our Quotation if you will approve sample. I hav Mai multe
*** Do You Like Getting the Results You Want? *** Need to Stay on Budget?*** Hi, I think you just found the right candidate here! I will make sure to deliver the best as per your Requirements. I am an experienced co Mai multe
Expert here to do and complete this project professionally and quickly, I have done similar projects, I can do trial work before hire me sir , will wait for your reply, Thanks, Syed
Greeting, sir/madam! I've a vast experience in academic writing and I assure you the quality of work. I'm an aesthetic writer with a passion for excellence. I am very excited about your job post. I have been an academi Mai multe
Guten Tag! :-) My name is Elena Eimertenbrink and I am the founder of English-in-OWL.com. I am a native speaker of German; studied Law, Psychology, English and Computer Linguistics at a German university and I have Mai multe
Hello, I am really interested in the project. Although I am new here, I would like to have the opportunity to work with you. I live in Germany, so it's easy for me to find the right information. I can also help you Mai multe
Hello Sir, I have reviewed your posting and thought it’s under my expertise. We are here a team to serve you. I am eager to work on your project. Best Regards Parag
Hello, I am a freelancer that may you are looking for.I am a reliable, efficient, dedicated, and enthusiastic person.i have experience in photoshop, PSD to HTML, create a new PSD image, watermark image. i have experien Mai multe
Dear Employer! I’m a certificated translator in English, German, Spanish and Russian(native) languages. I am qualified in British English, American English, and all kinds of Grammar. If you apply for me you get a fast Mai multe