- Your task in this lab is to build a “slot machine” simulation.
- There are 3 JLabels, each displaying one of the three images, chosen at random. Clicking on the SPIN JButton randomly selects a new image for each label:
- If you click SPIN enough times you may get the same picture showing on all three labels. If this happens, the JButton will display “YOU WIN!” and the game is over (the JButton is disabled so that no more spins can happen):
- Display a JFrame whose title is your first and last name, followed by “’s Lab 8”. For example, the title of my JFrame must be “Carl Alphonce’s Lab 8”. Notice that the screenshots above do NOT show the correct title.
- Display three JLabels in one row, each displaying one of the supplied images.
- Display one JButton in by itself in the row below the JButtons, in the middle. (TA’s will give RECITATION ONLY HINT #3 for this.) The text of the JButton must be “SPIN”.
- Handle a button-click on the JButton by randomly choosing an image (from the ones supplied) to display on each of the three JLabels.
- If all three JLabels display the same image, change the text of the JButton to “YOU WIN!”, and disable it.
- Make appropriate use of conditionals (if-else or if statements) and loops (while, for, or enhanced for statements) to minimize code duplication.
- Structure the code to achieve a model-view separation.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $495 for this job
Dear Client, We are game development company, Falcon Interactive, with HQ in London, having dedicated team of over 78 experts in game programming, 3D modeling/2D design, AI experts, networking, online, social gamin Mai multe
Hello Sir, being a Software Engineer i can do your job easily, i have already done many projects in java and i have about 2 years experience. come to chat for detail conversation about your project. Regards Sibgha Mai multe
I am an IITK graduate, 9 year experienced software professional and I have got top notch developers in my team, who have got experience across a span of technologies. The members in my team have worked with top notch t Mai multe
Hi, As per my extensive experiene in java/j2ee technology, i will complete the project as per the requirement. I would like to build long term business relations, to get work done with a difference award us this Mai multe
Greetings, I am interested in doing this job. I am BS-CS graduate and knows Java programming as well, because of which I can do this task with ease. Have worked on NetBeans, Eclipse. Please do give me a chance to p Mai multe
Hi... i read the descriptions and understand i will provide quality work according to your requirement in given time period i will work on our project until you satisfy i am professionally software engineer(P Mai multe
This is definitely something I can do for you. I'm a great java programmer and this is something I'd actually be excited to work on, it seems fun and like something I could make really well. If you are looking for some Mai multe
Currently, I'm training a student group who are learning Swing Java and practice similar your project . Therefore, I can fulfill your project.
I am a Master of Science student in Electrical and Electronics Engineering department with having Java skill. I completed some CS department courses including labs and projects.
I'm Java TA and know how to build this project easily. Still in contact with my University teachers so I know exactly how to follow with these assignments