The context of this work is in relation to the country of Croatia.
Please refer to the attached document full requirements with examples and general requirements.
- Personal Names
- Make sure to describe all forms a name can take in official and non official documentation
- List of First Names ordered by popularity using native character set (if possible 1000, more is better)
- List of Last Name ordered by popularity using native character set (if possible 1000, more is better)
- Pattern Logic (Country specific)
- Describe any rules regarding composite names (eg, names separated by hyphens), either first or last. How many composites are allowed?
- For example, German might have a “von” prefix for some last names as in “von Ludwig”
- For example, U.S: Middle name would consist of similar names as First name list
- Different way name, first name, given name, last name, family name, maiden name is referred to in the country language
- What is the official way to address someone?
- Mr, Mrs, etc.. (also list the typical shorten forms that are used if different)
- Is some form considered disrespectful, preferred, etc...
- List of characters used in names (Upper case, lower case, romanized, other cases)
- Mailing Addresses
- Format (Structure) of Address (all possible combinations)
- Context - Ways any part of the address is referred to in the country language
- Examples of Address Form formats (image of form (physical or online) + typed out version in language with English translation)
- Pattern Logic
- Postal Codes structure broken up with their area code
- A list of common street prefix or postfixes with their abbreviation (For example, Street, St, Str, Road, Rd, Way, Path)
- A list of all States, Cities and Towns in possible for address
- Country specific logic
- For example, In Germany the postfixes might be joined as part of the street name.
- "Hauptstraße", where "Haupt" = Main + "straße" = "Street"
- Germany has different spelling names of cities in English which are also commonly used and cannot be converted directly. Give a list of all "München" = "Munich"
- Common patterns, Addresses with:
- PO Box
- On the Road (km instead of street #)
- Telephone Number
- Country Code
- Trunk Code
- Area codes for all locations within the country with their descriptions, eg in 212 is one of New York's area codes
- Subscriber numbers
- Mobile operators, do they have different dialing prefixes?
- Minimum and Maximum number of digits in a phone number.
- All possibly dialing prefixes.
- For example, is there a different way to dial a mobile number inside the country vs outside.
- For example, in US, to dial a mobile or a regular number is the same. However both can be prefixed with '1', the US country code. In Australia, the number format for mobile numbers and land lines differ. So dialing from outside the country is also different for each one.
- All common ways to write a phone number down in both official and non official documentation. Provide references if possible.
- Context - Different ways phone number, phone or handphone (cellphone, mobile) is referred to in the country language (For example, German "Handy", "Telefon")
With almost 12 years of professional experience in the ICT industry working mostly on public sector projects as a Business Analyst or Senior Business Consultant I can provide you with the requested data research activi Mai multe
18 freelanceri licitează în medie 127$ pentru acest proiect
Greetings sir, i am an expert freelancer for this job and your 100% satisfaction is assured if you allow me to serve. Here is the reason. Why you should pick me? a) I am a very expert and have the same kind of ex Mai multe
Greetings! Proper Communication and a small samples before starting a work is the most important key to complete the project successfully , since its the most important parameter it has to be easy and clear. For thi Mai multe
Dear Respected Buyer , Are you tired for doing your every-day's task? Don't worry you are right place here. My goal is to provide best services for my clients. I can provide quality services of: Data analyze Da Mai multe
Hi, I have written a number of academic reports and researches. Along with, I write articles on my blog and in the newspapers. Exclusive report, article and column writing have been part of my ordinary life other than Mai multe
Hi, I am a native Croatian speaker. My experience in data entry task includes scraping data from website into spreadsheet, researching company details from the websites, researching marketing products, formatting Mai multe
HI SIR AWARD ME RIGHT NOW I M 100% CONFIDENT FOR THIS PROJECT!!! I am ready to start this immediately. I am extremely eager and ready to go. I am all of the following; attentive, detailed, creative, dedicated, efficie Mai multe
Hello Greetings!! I have read your requirement and very much confident that I can do this job for you. I have 3 years experience in data entry, web research, classified posting, e-commerce product uploading, ZOHO Mai multe
Hi, I'm very interested to do your project. I have great knowledge on about your project. I have already read your description and I feel like I would be a great fit for the project. I can start your project right Mai multe
Hello Sir, I have reviewed your posting and thought it’s under my expertise. We are here a team to serve you. I am eager to work on your project. Best Regards Parag
I will provide Services until You get 100% satisfied. I am not just looking for money OR one project, as i firmly believe in long term business relationships. I highly value my relationship with my clients, I guar Mai multe
Dear Prospect Hiring Manager. Thank you for giving me a chance to bid on your project. I am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned I have c Mai multe
Hello there, Hi i have experienced internet research field. I can start to work with you to plan your campaign and the price you pay is per lead. You can start to benefit from the lead generation within a mat Mai multe
Hello,I am from Balkan and this is quite an easy job for me.I am a graduate student from Bosnia and Herzegovina.I can do any type of researching about surrounded countries that make me perfect for this job.
Mr., my name is Sancanin Marko and I'm IT student from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I live on Balkan so I have actually three native languages including Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian. I speak fluently English and German. M Mai multe