For this project we require someone to make 4 short animated stories about bad influence on using facebook. Short animated stories we require are:
1) First animated story should be like this: Kid is sitting in front of computer on facebook and constantly typing. His parents are standing behind him and yelling at him.
2) Second animated story is like this: School teacher is standing in front of class explaining something and each kid in classroom has facebook opened on his computer.
3) Third story is like this: In small company, boss is talking to employees but no one listens and everyone is typing on their computer on facebook.
4) Fourth story is like this: Student is sitting in front of computer typing on facebook, and next to him are bunch of bugs waiting for him to start studying. But he is too much distracted by fb.
What we require:
1) Short stories should be done in schematic style (no real photos or pictures used). Some black-white or color comics style is ok. Something like “Lego?? figures style is also fine. We don’t care much about good details but the point is that someone looking at story gets the point what it is related to.
2) All stories should be made in only few frames (animations should be short, repeated, and used just to better describe what story is about). We require you to send us all frames in png format for each story. (max frames per story is 30). It would be nice to get animated gif, avi or any other format where we can see length of animated story and intervals between frames.
3) Max length of each story should < 20 secs.
4) We require some examples to see style that will be used before starting to work.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).