Answer all of the following questions. Your answers should be in your own words, typed double spaced, 12 pitch font size, one inch margins, and examples/references provided when appropriate (APA Style). Don’t forget to use citations, proper grammar, and paragraphs as appropriate. I am more interested in reading your understanding of the material rather than a series of quotations. Try to make your answers concise and to the point. This is an essay, report style and not intended to be an outline or bullets of the events.
1. Briefly summarize the development of the airplane and airships. Include an explanation of some of the key players (five) or events. Do you believe that the development of the balloon/airships was detrimental to the development of the airplane? Why or why not?
2. Select at least five Legislative Acts that you believe had an important influence on the development of aviation and the air transportation system. Define and discuss each of them including the results and their influence on the aviation and air transportation system.
3. Identify and explain the different stages of development impacting the airline industry (Chapter 1).
4. Review and explain some of the historical names given to air carriers, and the categories and names they have today (From the lesson on “The Airline Industry” and Chapter 6).
5. In Chapter 7, “Economic Characteristics of the Airlines” the author explains the Airlines as Oligopolists. Explain what this is and the common oligopolistic characteristics.
6. Explain the “Other Unique Economic Characteristics” of the Airlines in Chapter 7.
10 freelanceri licitează în medie 9$/oră pentru acest proiect
Answer all of the following questions. Your answers should be in your own words, typed double spaced, 12 pitch font size, one inch margins, and examples/references provided when appropriate (APA Style... Read More
Hello, Having worked as a Data Researcher and Content Writer for 2-years, I have worked on similar projects countless times. I guarantee quick and quality work along with data confidentiality.