Graphic Designer /Content writer
• Drafting and Designing graphics and content for website, social media, fixed signage and digital screens in accordance with brand guidelines
• Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
Collaborating and coordinating with colleagues to draft, review and edit material, including illustrations, graphics and content for inclusion in company’s website, social media, digital and fixed signage.
• Communicating with clients as required.
Organize and manage the content upload on all relevant platforms including the management of in-store digital screens via centrally controlled software.
• Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
• Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers. Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
• Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Graphic Designer/ Content writer Requirements:
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools and photo editing software, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Experience with computer-aided design.
• Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
• Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
• At least one year of experience writing for a B2C audience
• Experience using WordPress, Weebly, Mailchip, Hootsuite to name a few
Qualities: enthusiastic, energetic, team player, out of box thinker, use initiative to bring forward ideas