This job will include performing work in one or more of the following areas on a daily basis:
- Writing 500- to 1,200-word blog posts.
- Researching, outlining, and writing e-books, white papers, and etc.
- Writing website content/copy.
- Reading through articles, books, blogs, online trade magazines, and etc. to come up with content ideas.
- Uploading articles and other material to blogs and our website.
- Finalize content using an outline or draft that was already created.
Skill Sets Required:
• Excellent English grammar and punctuation skills.
• Excellent writing skills (e.g., blogs, white papers, website content, etc.)
• College degree in a major highly associated with writing content (e.g., English, literature, liberal arts, and etc.)
• Some copywriting skills (do not need to be an expert)
• Knowledge of Inbound Marketing
Nice to have Skills
• Knowledge of SEO keyword Research
• Knowledge of HubSpot
• Knowledge of Information Technology (IT)
• Knowledge of US Government
Anyone that applies must submit a cover letter. In the cover letter, the 5 questions below must be answered.
1) What are you most passionate about?
2) Can you provide a link to one of your best work (only 1 piece of content – nothing more! You can pick the type of content and it should be the one that represents you in the best light)?
3) Can you rank yourself on a scale from 1 – 5 (5 being the highest) in the following areas?
English punctuation & Grammar
4) What have you learned from a mistake?
5) In your role in our company, meeting every deadline is critical. What strategies have you used in the past to stay on top of all of your tasks?