Gable roof back patio (25’x25’) off of a hip roof comp shingle home. Large (redwood?) posts and beams with large span between posts.
S-au achitat serviciile după ce au fost prestate
I am looking for a local skilled structural engineer to help me design a gable roof back patio off of my hip roof comp shingle home. I live in Northern California (Santa Clara County) and need to comply with local codes. The patio will have dimensions of roughly 25'x25' and will require the use of large posts and beams with a spacious span between them (>= 10’).
Posts and Beams:
- The ideal material for the posts and beams would be redwood, but open to options.
- The desired finish for the patio may be base rock or hardscape, but we may elect to build a deck at the level of the house, so the posts would potentially be used to also support the deck.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in constructing gable roof back patios and working with large posts and beams is required.
- Knowledge of working with redwood and achieving a natural finish is preferred.
- Familiarity with base rock or hardscape installation, as well as deck construction, would be beneficial.
- Ability to suggest and incorporate additional features, such as lighting, fans, or heaters, if desired by the client.
ID Proiect: #37474809