House Plan - Conversion of Single-Level House into Two Residential Units
S-au achitat serviciile după ce au fost prestate
The primary objective is to divide an existing single-level house into two separate residential units.
The desired layout for the two residential units is separate units with individual entrances
The project also involves adding new exterior features like entrances and balconies, as well as interior modifications to accommodate toilets, showers, and kitchens in specific locations within the structure.
Balconies: New balconies to be constructed on both sides of the house. Each balcony can be up to 3 meters in width and extend to the edges of the structure.
- Total square footage of the unit 1 is 52 square meters
- Total square footage of the unit 2 is 53 square meters
- Specific requirements for the units include:
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms: 1 with shower etc
- Special facilities: open kitchen
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Functionality: Consider the flow and functionality of spaces within each unit.
- Architectural design and drafting experience
- Knowledge of local building codes and regulations
- Experience in residential space planning and unit conversions
- Ability to create functional and aesthetically pleasing floor plans
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with the client and incorporate their specific requirements
I need Detailed architectural plans
I will share current house plan to project winner.
ID Proiect: #37235896