Wanted Operations Manager for Govt Project - Tamilnadu
Buget ₹600-1500 INR
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Set clear team goals, delegate tasks and set project deadlines.
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance.
- Do regular performance evaluation.
- Create a healthy and motivating work environment and atmosphere.
- Develop a well designed and motivating evaluation program.
- Communicate with teams about their performance.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Motivate team members.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Plan and organize team-building activities.
- Min 5 years of experience as a Team Leader or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus.