This is a mechanical and design task, it may require special skills in mechanics, math and thermodynamics.
What have to be done:
1. Create design of the product and get an acceptance.
2. Create a prototype device after the design acceptance.
- The device will be used for tests and will not be used by public users we may produce more for tests. The device and its design are the property of the customer (our property). The device may have design of any shape, which will fulfill all the characteristics and restrictions (see below). The device will have a rotating element - a steel rod.
The device must have the following characteristics:
- an element that rotates a steel rod
- rotation speed up to 200 000 rpm
- rod length 12 cm
- rod diameter 2 cm
Not necessary requirement (does not have to be tested):
- the core will be inductively heated to 1100 ° C (there must be contactless access to it in order to place it somehow in the center of the induction heating coil)
- the steel rod must be replaceable, it is a consumable item after tests
- the motor must be powered by a LiPo / LiFe battery (DC POWER ONLY)
- device weight 2-3 kg without battery
- the device must work for at least 30 minutes without stopping, except for stops to replace the battery
- heat from the core (rod) should not heat any other structural elements by more than 80 °C
- the rotational rod must be thermally isolated from the structure so we will heat it and when rod is very hot (1100 degrees C, other parts must stay functional), but test will be performed without the heating
All elements, including, but not limited to, the motor, multipliers, bearings, frame, fasteners, beltc etc. must be available for purchase, or a drawing for each element must be attached.
Task acceptance format:
1. The device meets the requirements and characteristics
2. 3D model .CAD
3. Description of each item, or URL for purchase, or .CAD drawing and detailed description of materials used
4. Working prototype
If tests fail, redesign, reassembly, retest will be free of charge for us (for the payer party)
Form of payment:
See attached doc
18 freelanceri licitează în medie 4019$ pentru acest proiect
Hello, ⭐Dear Employer⭐ Greetings of the day, I have gone through the description & found interesting. I have done many project related to mechanical engineering, 3D modelling, product designing, any kind of simulati Mai multe
Hi there, In the first time, I have to note that's no doc/pics/file attached and that would be the basis of the further discussion... (even the description is fairly ok :)) Second - the project should be divided in tw Mai multe
Hello there, Greetings! I am a CAD/CAM Engineer with high proficiency in Mechanical designing and manufacturing, I have core proficiency in Autodesk Inventor for 3D CAD Modelling and Ansys for FEA, I have my own manu Mai multe
Hello dear, I am a M.Sc. Engineer. I am expert in Mechanical calculations and design so I can help you for sure in your task and I will finish it in the required time. Thanks.
Hello, I checked the project details and i have within my team just the required experience to carry on such a project for more details review my portfolio and my colleague portfolio Fiverr com/mohamedaskr and we can d Mai multe
Iam Teaching Assistant at Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Dept. At University I can deliver work in time with high [login to view URL] check my reviews . Modifications will be free . finally I can adjust price according Mai multe
Hi. I'm a mechanical engineer and Solidworks expert. We are a mechanical engineering team . We have been working in this field for 10 years and have a lot of experience. We have experience in designing Solid-liquid s Mai multe
Hi… My name is Mohammed and I am a Civil Engineering Master Graduate. I am a full-time freelancer and I will work hard on this till completion. An Expert in civil work Engineering and structural design. I do not bid on Mai multe
Note: Please Click “CHAT” then simply leave a simple message like “HI THERE” . We will respond quickly as possible. Good Day! We are a team of Architects, Engineers, Artists, and Animators here. I am an Architect Mai multe
Hello there, I have seen this project posted many times and I am greatly interested. I am a mechanical engineer and would like to create the prototype for you. I have all the skills that you require in CAD with SOLID Mai multe
Hi, I read your project description. Your project is really interesting to me and i have many experience working with PCB design, manufacturing functional prototyping with firmware programming, adroid app, and test. I' Mai multe
Dear Hiring Manager, After reviewing your job description, it’s clear that you’re looking for a candidate that is extremely familiar with the responsibilities associated with the role, and can perform them confidently Mai multe
Hi, I can help you in this, check my similar work in below link. [login to view URL] Best Regards, Ekta R
Thank you for posting your valuable project/inquiry, I have study all the details which are posted. I am bidding to complete this job with Fully Accurate and Satisfaction. We are experts in 2D 3D Drafting/Designing, Mai multe
Hi, My name is Samuel Tosetto and I have a double degree in engineering and design. I believe we can do a great project together.
Hello! I am a TOOL ROOM engineer and AutoCAD / SolidWorks/Catia designer with 25 years of experience. My skills are CAD/CAM, product design, 3D modeling, Drawing, Moving, Simulation,Tool & DIE Manufacturing,Robotics&a Mai multe
Dear Sir/Madam, I came across the project posted on Freelancer.com and I am perfect for this project for the following reasons: ✪ 100% Client Satisfaction on ALL Projects – see my portfolios. ✪ Glowing Client Review Mai multe
Hello, I am a technical draftsman, product design, sheet metal, plastic foundry, tooling molds, industrial machinery design parts assemblies flat render. machining simulation and product effectiveness tests I can contr Mai multe