It was nice speaking to you over telephone. I am Samar Kumar Saha, Ex Assistant General Manager from National Aluminium Company limited, a Navaratna Govt. of India Company providing training on e-Tendering and contract Management. In this regard, following write up may please be seen for ready reference.
Introduction: Tenders of Government organisations in India are now a day’s executed through electronic Tenders on e-procurement processes are basically internet based electronic data transfer to support operational and strategic procurement. As per Govt. of India guide lines, any procurement in government departments / public sector undertakings, amount over and above Rupees two lakhs will be carried out using E Tendering process. Accordingly all Party’s must understand the process of participating in E Tendering.
Team Works CNS INC provides complete hand on training and guidance in participating in e-Tenders.
Procurement as a Function
Every organization has their own procurement departments. The Purchase/ Tender and contract department is responsible for purchase of raw material, office supplies, office equipment, facility maintenance, Works Contracts etc as the case may be. It is important for them to know and understand the e-procurement concept/procedure with digital Signature to enable them to put added efficiency and effectiveness to the whole procurement process.
Procurement managers must have complete understanding of various e-procurement applications. He must be able to identify processes, which can make procurement effective. He should have understanding of e-procurement benefit and understand risk associated with e-procurement implementation.
E-procurement Tools and Application
There are several tools and application which fall under e-procurement some of them are as follows:
In electronic data interchange system, procurement messages are exchange between computers of two separate organizations. Message is exchange in batch and can be easily transmitted and stored. EDI is mostly used for order transmission, order confirmation, logistic information and order invoicing.
Enterprise resource planning system have separate module to handle the procurement function. Internet based tools and resources help in the process of procurement. Some of the common applications are email, internet based EDI, XML based data exchange via the internet etc. Internet provides tools for e-sourcing, e-tendering, e-auctioning, e-ordering and e-catalogue.
E-sourcing tool is used to identify potential suppliers during the selection phase. E-tendering tool is used to send out tenders with procurement requirements, supply schedule, contracting terms, etc. E-auctioning tools bring together potential supplier identified during selection phase under one umbrella to undertake auctioning process. E-auctioning tools operate under two separate mechanism, upward price mechanism for selling organization and downward price mechanism for the buying organization. E-ordering tool is used procurement of office supplies and services; it is accessible by all employees within the organization and is mainly used for ad-hoc purchases. A web-based ERP tool is used for product-related purchases, is exclusively used by the procurement department, and falls under a planned process.
* All the documents pertaining to work will be available on portal for ready reference to the suppliers /contractors.
* Wide publicity of Works, because the moment the work is uploaded, it becomes Global.
* No chances of biasing of concerned officials of the organisations.
* Maximum participation of agencies.
* Due to maximum participation, rates will be reasonable and compatible.
* No need to visit the office.
* Less agency flow towards the office will reduce the congestion in the office.
* It promotes transparency in the process and therefore improves accountability
The course designed is for every individual /company who wants to bid in E Tender or assist others for participating the same. The course is run in-house and customize to everybody and individual client’s needs.
1. Windows XP or above
2. System Configuration and Setup with JAVA.
3. Digital Signature Set up
Tender Training Course is designed for anyone who is:
· Not even experienced with tenders
• Not aware of the tender process
• Not aware about complex tender processes
• In need of a tender workflow solution and
• Looking for a competitive advantage
Who should attend?
This course is designed to them who tasked with managing their tenders of the organizations through tendering processes.
Whether an individual to this role or having some experience, this course will improve their approach to managing, writing and improving their organizational capability to tender.
* Trade people
• Small business owners
• Submission coordinators
• Bid managers,
• Tender Assistance
1. Understanding the tender process
1. What is a tender?
2. The procurement process.
3. Type of Tenders
4. Type of Bids
2. Digital Signature and Encryption
1. Use of Digital Signature
Type of Digital Signatures
Salient features of our e-Tendering Training Module with power point presentations
1. An introduction to contract Management vs e-procurement system
2. Tender Creation
3. Tender Publishing
4. Tender submission by the bidders
5. Technical opening
6. Technical evaluation
7. Financial opening
8. Financial Evaluation
9. Award of Contract
7. Hands on / Practice Sample Tenders website one central government website (CPPP) and one state government website will be covered during practice session. Also training is given on Railway and HAL if required.
1. Day one: 09:00 AM To 5:00 PM for theory classes
2. Day one: 09:00 AM To 14:00 PM for practical classes with Tenders
· It is preferred if the trainer attend the training with a laptop and Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
· Online tender submission CLASS 3 or CLASS 2 Combo (Signing + Encryption) Digital Signature Certificate is required.
· The trainer can buy CLASS 3 Combo (Signing + Encryption) Digital Signature from M/s e Mudra, HR Infracon, TCS etc.
Training Fees: Negotiable.
We also provide online support and services while submitting bids from remote locations.
With best regards
Samar Kumar Saha
Ex Assistant General Manager
National Aluminium Company Limited
Cell No: 9437066155, 9123380919
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]