WHAT WE NEED
We are a start-up that focuses on portfolio management for the small investor.
For our web page we are creating a new section that is intended to help our users understand some basic financial concepts (stocks, investments, etc.).
We are looking for a person to write in English the contents of this section. Therefore this person needs to have a good know-how of these basic financial concepts, or be able to learn them fast.
We will provide the skeleton of the section, and you will compose its contents.
If the results are of our liking, we are willing to keep working with this person in the future.
Part of our philosophy is to bring the complex financial terminology closer to the small investor that does not have the possibility to access the private banking services due to its costs.
One important section of our site is the “university” in which we translate financial concepts into all day language and we give detailed guidelines about what to do if one wants to start investing.
We need content for one of our classrooms focusing on the issue “ Technical vs. Fundamental analysis as information gathering strategy in order to select the right stock to buy”.
“Technical vs. Fundamental Analysis” is one of the main classrooms offered in our university. The customer expects a deep insight about what is meant by technical and fundamental analysis, examples, which are the differences, which is the impact on a particular investing strategy and which one is the best suited for their own preferences. It is a classroom, which intention is to provide a general, deep but also easy to read and understand insights about both main types of analysis the experts can apply when searching for good opportunities to invest in.
The language needs to be plain, very easy to understand, direct and not formal.
We are not looking for design, just content. So the delivery can be done in a word document. Nevertheless pictures, diagrams and charts that accompany the explanations and clarify them would be very appreciated.
Following content needs to be covered:
Technical versus Fundamental Analysis
1. Major schools of stock analysis. History
2. Technical Analysis: major characteristics of this analysis, main ratios that are analysed (with a short explanation), major information providers for technical analysis, investment strategy (risk, timeframe, profitability) this analysis is suited for.
3. Fundamental Analysis: major characteristics of this analysis, main ratios that are analysed (with a short explanation), major information providers for technical analysis, investment strategy (risk, timeframe, profitability) this analysis is suited for.
4. In practice most of experts combine both methods. Reasons for this, main used ratios and why.
5. Table comparing both methods for the following criteria: main key performance indicators, focus, suited for “X” investing strategy, timeframe, major providers.
5 freelanceri licitează în medie 91$ pentru acest proiect
Hi I am content developer.I am doing such type of work on regular basis for different core subjects.I can do this for you.
Hi! I currently work in the PR department of a stock exchange, so this is right up my alley! Be happy to work on this with you!
i am an mba finance guy used this in my analysis of stock markets. nothing new. will do this for you if u are interested