Executive summary -- a one-page brief of the project or case.
3. Scenario -- a description of the project environment, to include political, military, and
other factors that have a bearing on the systems development situation.
4. Requirements Analysis – a critical analysis of the user’s need, feasibility analysis, and the
system operational requirements.
5. Logistics Planning Process– a description of your logistics planning project and the
rational for the process taken.
6. Evaluation of the system performance– an evaluation of the logistics planning process
that have been employed by the organization and their impacts on the efficiency and
effectiveness of the organization.
7. Recommended future directions – a description of the course of actions to be taken that
would enable the organization to employ the systems engineering management in the
most efficient and effective manner.
8. Bibliography -- an alphabetical listing of references used in the paper.
9. Appendices -- supporting mater