I have built a CNC machine know as the MPCNC. You can see it at www.v1engineering.com. I would like to add a touch screen HMI to it using the 7" TFT 800x480 touchscreen. I purchased the screen from Adafruit along with a RA8875 Driver board. You can see it here:
([login to view URL])
I do not know how to program it, nor do I have the time to learn from scratch. I can give graphic representations of the screens, but I am looking for someone to program the screen and interface with my Rambo board that I am using to control the axis.
What will be required:
1. Knowledge of the 7" TFT 800x480 touchscreen and it's programming
2. Knowledge of a Rambo board v1.4 and its operation
3. Good communication skills
4. Knowledge of Arduino
I have attached the spec sheet for the TFT screen and the RA8875 driver board
1. All libraries necessary to drive the 7" TFT touchscreen as listed above
2. Instructions in the form of diagrams, written instruction, drawings or other means on how to install and make the the HMI functional with the equipment listed above.
3. Integration of the screen from my design (layouts) into the tft screen.
4. Recommendations for additional equipment that may be necessary to complete project complete with part numbers.
***There is a Fritzing library available on Github that is too large to load here**** the link to it is below:
[login to view URL]
16 freelanceri licitează în medie 18$/oră pentru acest proiect
Hello I'm an electronics engineer with 10+ years of experience including Arduino and Raspberry with its standard 800x480 display. Please tell me more about your project. Best regards, Dennis
I DO NOT OUTSOURCE I have been a freelancer for the past 8 years, I believe that my experience and skill in this background will prove to be of great help to you. Contact me to discuss more on the details