Need on $10-$15 per hour rate an experienced and certified Salesforce technical architect who has experience building and releasing successfully Salesforce AppExchange Packages. Please provide:
1. Please provide details on your Salesforce expertise including years of Classic, Lightning experience, and provide your Salesforce certification verification link.
2. Has implemented at least 2-3 AppExchange packages that you've built and deployed to AppExchange as the Technical architect/Lead developer.
3. Have 10+ Years of Salesforce platform experience.
4. You stay upto date with latest Salesoforce releases, and how the new and upcoming features can be used to enhance existing solutions of customer.
5. You are a self-starter and take pride in researching, designing, and implementing solutions that have benefited the business.
6. Can talk of the high level solution design with non-technical stake holders, and build POCs to demonstrate the ideas to leadership.
7. Is aware of Salesforce governor limits, writes code with best practices approach, and optimizes the code to work with millions of records.
8. Has experience with end-to-end Salesforce project implementation and delivery, production deployment and design documentation, flow diagrams, hanover documentation.
9. Has experience with Salesforce DX, Continuous integration, Source control, and other tools like ANT, Git
10. Expert with Lightning framework, community Builder, Lightning Flow Builder, Process Builder, Apex coding, triggers, Rest/Soap API integration.
14 freelanceri licitează în medie 16$/oră pentru acest proiect
Hi, I am salesforce certified integration and deployment architect came up with 9+ years of rich experience, For more details please visit my profile and message me so that we can connect and talk.
Hi, Greeting for the day!! I have 10.5 years of exp in total. I have checked your requirements and would be able to take up this task. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks, Sneh