Hello Folks ... This Project has been created for a Private Job and NOT for biding please!!.. Thank you
Thank you for your message. I apologize for not making myself clear. Here is what is involved to take layout design from the image you have seen to your travel portal on the Joomla application platform.
1. The CSS files must be created; these controls the size of the text and other style elements of the all the website pages;
2. The XHTML file must be created; these controls where text and other style elements are positioned on all the website pages
3. The JS files must be created; these controls how functions like rotating images work on all the website pages
4. The PHP files must be created; these controls how all the pages connect to the database and the browser.
5. Third party applications such as the Tour Finder are called 'extensions' or 'plugins' or 'modules' or 'components' also must be installed in the template to make these functions work.
All of these files must be integrated into the application files in a certain way, this is what Amit does not know how to do and I will be responsible to complete.
The Procedure to Build Your Website
1. Amit must convert the design to XHTML and CSS.
2. I must create the JS and PHP files required.
3. Amit must provide the connectors from the XHTML files to the PHP/JS files.
4. I have to integrate all of the files into the Joomla application files.
5. I have to install and configure the extensions into the application to replicate the design.
6. Amit may need to modify the extensions to suit the purpose of the website.
7. I must create all of the content for the menu items; text, graphics and images.
8. I must test the site for functionality and performance.
Therefore the plan of action is as follows:
1. Amit creates the layout for the inner pages of the website.
2. Amit converts the homepage and inner page to XHTML.
3. I code these files to work with Joomla, create the JS and PHP files that are required.
4. Amit then creates whatever connector files are required for the XHTML files to work with the JS/PHP files that are created.
5. All of these files are then configured to work with Joomla.
6. I then create and input the content, connect everything to the navigation menu and install any extensions that are required.
7. The website functions will then be tested and adjusted for performance on the Internet search engines.
8. Your website will be ready for your demonstration tour and approval.
Advice: I suggest that you allow Amit to complete the inner page layout and conversion as agreed, because this is required to make the website work in Joomla and I do not know how to do this work.
Workflow: I will create a collaboration webspace for all of the documents to be uploaded for all three of [url removed, login to view] Required: The entire process can be done in 2-3 weeks.
AA. 7 business days to install, configure and complete the integration of the XHTML code for the pages from Amit along with the other required scripts. (30%)
BB. 7 business days to configure the content and components required. (30%)
CC. 4 business days for the editing, SEO and testing and Social media setup and final payment on satisfactory completion of the tasks. (40%)