We are looking for someone to design, curate, and build a set of courses to prepare our students in Data Analytics roles at our corporate partners.
Year Up is a national nonprofit organization that enables low income young adults to move from poverty to professional careers in one year. Year Up seeks to close the Opportunity Divide—the gap between those who have the motivation to be successful but lack access to the resources that would enable them to do so, and Fortune 1000 companies who are facing sizable human capital needs and lack access to a viable pool of talent to fill job vacancies. Our mission is to close this divide by providing young adults with the skills, education, experience, and support that will empower them to reach their potential through professional careers and higher education.
• Curate, organize, and prioritize existing curriculum, lesson plans into comprehensive courses
• Conduct review of existing curriculum and a training gap analysis to identify opportunities to add to the students’ preparedness for internship
• Translate and organize required knowledge, skill, and competencies into learning objectives, syllabi, activities, lesson plans, and assignments for students to learn following adult learning theory
• Consult with internal customers and subject matter experts to understand existing content delivery, curricula, and best practices for student understanding
• Build the courses in our Learning Management System
• Experience in applying adult learning theory in material development.
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Strong lesson and curriculum planning skills
• Proven working experience in instructional and curriculum design
• Working experience and/or teaching experience in database management systems; working knowledge of relational databases
• Working knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau and/or PowerBI a plus
• Experience working on a Business Intelligence team or using data to inform business decisions a plus
8 freelancers are bidding on average $5848 for this job
Hi, I just checked the description you have provided regarding the project and would be a pleasure to assist you on your project. I will work with full dedication to give you the best output within the desired timef Mai multe
Sir Please Give me a chance. My work is very professional i will give u 3 nice,awesome and Professional samples for logo only and u need to select only 1 in it and if u want more sample then i will charge more pl Mai multe
Hi, I have review your requirement, I can design for you as per your requirement. Will sure give you 100% quality and fast work. I am very interested in your project. You can check my work from freelancer Mai multe
I carry a great experience and expertise in this field. I will complete this work in your time frame according to your need. I have read the project description and feel confident working on this assuring quality Mai multe
hi, i will work on your project, I specializes in graphics design and web development, lets discuss it further , shall we?
Dear Sir, I have read Project Description & interested to discuss further, so please click on the chat button for further discussion about your project. My current bid is just a placeholder to submit the proposal Mai multe
Hello, It would be a great honor to work for Year Up. I would like to learn more about the opportunity and would love to assign a dedicated team or a developer to perform the work. Please share the requirements with Mai multe
Hello there, We can work on this project at the most reasonable rate. We have successfully completed similar projects in the past and having gone through your requirements, we are quite comfortable to deliver it on agr Mai multe