I work at a DC non-profit. I have a web app written in Django (with Bootstrap) running on Ubuntu with NGINX. It allows parents to create transcripts for their kids. My developer left, and I need 7 small to medium functional and display changes. Here are the requests from my stakeholder. I am happy to flesh these out into specific requirements with you if/when you take on this work.
1. Course reordering: most people try/and need to keep a consistent format as they list classes on each year of the transcript (e.g. Science followed by Math and so on). Right now, if they forget something, or make an error and delete a class, they must delete everything in order to recreate formatting. I've thought that a drag and drop feature would solve the issue but wasn't sure that was possible.
2. Transcript layout: There are still quite a few class titles that will bump down into a second line which makes them look awkward/creates crowding, There is enough room on the page to put some space between the course name and the final grade/credit column to prevent this. Also, in most cases there is plenty of space down the page.
3. Watermark copies: Right now, the only way for people to order watermark copies is to call us. If we could add an order link (that only people who have created a transcript will be able to access) to the transcript website, it will be a fantastic revenue generator
4. Date entry issues: many customers are still having problems imputing dates in the student DOB, Student Graduation Date, and signature date fields. Most of the issues seem to be with those who use safari and Firefox, but there are a few Chrome users who have the issue as well. If I go into the admin site and put dates in, it's ok and they can edit, but it is a source of frustration.
5. Student Graduation date: If a student has not graduated yet, the graduation date field should read: Projected graduation date. Is there a way to change the programming in such a way that it can tell whether the graduation date is completed or in the future, and change the wording accordingly?
6. Preview button: Many customers express frustration that they must go all the way to the end/ download the transcript to see how what they're entering looks. Is there a way to add a preview button anywhere that would be easier?
7. Signature: A lot of people don't have a digital version of their signature to insert, and when they do insert one, it has been known to shrink and not show up correctly on the printed version. Is there a way to add in a way to do a signature with a mouse/stylus?
18 freelanceri licitează în medie 1125$ pentru acest proiect
Hello Greetings of the day I can do modifications to a Django web site, I am among top 300 of best freelancer’s all over the world. I am very efficient in HTML,CSS ,Django..etc please reach out to me and let's get s Mai multe
Hi: I am a full-stack web developer with years of experience working with: Python/Django REACT Js, Redux MySQL/PostgreSQL AWS and Docker Below are the details of my recent experience. Skigit Framework & Tools - Djan Mai multe
Hi, I have read your post and understood your requirement. Looking for the freelancer to work on your next project? Or just need some issues/bugs/fixes ASAP? I have 11+ years of software experience in fortune 500 compa Mai multe
Hi, We are a team and have checked your requirement "I need several small/medium modifications made to a Django web site". We are ready to sign NDA, If required. Websites: [login to view URL] https://ho Mai multe
Hi, I have gone through the requirements regarding the whole structure of student details as a Learning Management System. I have a team of experts & technically sound PHP developers, who are always ready to work on di Mai multe
Hope you stay safe. I have read the project description that consists of 7 items. Now I understand your requirement and would like to work on your project. I am a passionate Django developer with 5 years of experien Mai multe
Hi, We have dedicated python developers who can make chnages in Django website as per your requirement
Hello, I am good with Python Django Framework, I read your proposal carefully. So it's not problem to me. I can deliver completed result in short time. Please open chat so let's discuss deadline and budget. From Nemanj Mai multe
Hello, Hope you are doing well..!! I am a Full Stack Developer with over 4 years of experience in Python backend frameworks like Django and Flask along with the frontend frameworks like React.js and Angular. I have b Mai multe
hi there! I am a senior Django developer and devops engineer having over 9 years experience in Python/Django development, currently working as technical lead and product development manager for a software development c Mai multe
(~_~) Hi dear! (~_~) ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Hope you are doing well❤️ ❤️ ❤️ As I am web expert, I am very interested in your project. If you hire me, I'll do my best for you and so your project will be accomplished wonderfully. Ho Mai multe
Hi There, I have gone through project description which is given in detail with exact requirement which you are looking for. I am very mush interested to join this project as a developer/coach/tutor. I am having dee Mai multe
Hi my name is dennis.A python software deveoper using djando [login to view URL] read your project description i absolutely can make you achieve allso those goals by designing your website with all those functionality.I h Mai multe
Hola buenas me llamo Eduardo y tengo la titulación de B2 en francés y hablo español nativo, puedo servirle de gran ayuda a traducir todo lo que usted desea.
Hi ! Hope you are staying safe and doing great during this pandemic. I briefly checked your projects and its really interesting to me. It is matching with skills set and experiences also I have certian extensive experi Mai multe