Small Django project
Buget $10-30 USD
I need a simple Django project that gets a list of persons with some contact data and generates a few png images, archive them and send the archive in an http response.
Here is the flow:
1. a user gets a form with a few screen resolutions to choose from, for example, 1366x768 (simple form, not model form, but the resolution list can be taken from a model, which also has stored the number of widgets that fit the resolution, so we can add other screen resolutions in the future)
2. each resolution has a number of persons 'widgets' that can fit in the screen
3. based on the resolution and the total number of persons, let's say, 60, we need to generate a few html pages, to display all those persons.
4. the html pages get translated to png images (possible using [url removed, login to view] as it is very easy)
5. those png images get archived and the archive is send back to the user
I have attached a simple html page with some css, but the design is not implemented yet.
Each person can have:
- name - mandatory
- land line phones - optional
- fax number - optional
- mobile numbers - optional
- email addresses - optional
Don't worry about constrains (what is optional and what is not), this is already implemented in the main application. There are listed here just to know that some info can appear or not in the widget.
The final look-n-feel of the pages will finally match the one in the attached [url removed, login to view] file, so there is some information that has to be added, for example:
- date and time when the image was generated
- page 2 of 14
- any other dynamic content that is in the docx, everything else that is static is the job of the designer
I'm interested in finding good Django developers that are trustful, good programming skills, great price so we can also work together on other projects.