DEVELOPMENT TIMELINE : SIX(6) WEEKS
1. Upload Sales Data
Transfer sales data from odbc compliant datamart to the LMS platform via web api.
2. Integrate loan disbursement requests
Create background service to monitor both databases. Service must identify when a new loan agreement record is generated on the LMS platform. Use agreement information to create a loan payment in Sage 300 ERP via API.
Once the disbursement payment is posted in Sage 300 ERP, create a notification on LMS platform as confirmation that the disbursement has been completed successfully.
3. Integrate loan Invoice & repayment
After the notification is sent, pull the loan repayment info from the LMS and create an AR invoice in Sage 300 ERP via API. Each week the loan repayments must be imported from a CSV bank statement file using the member# and Loan-ID to generate payments transaction towards AR Invoice in Sage 300 ERP via API. Once the repayment is posted, create a notification on LMS platform as confirmation that the repayment was received successfully.
4. Reconcile Accounts Receivable
This function will pull member account information from both the LMS and Sage 300 ERP platform. This function will cross reference members loan balance and generate an exception report with transaction details that can be used to investigate differences
5. Manage member Profile
This function must allow for the maintenance of a mapping table that pulls members’ data from both LMS and ERP, to enable the cross referencing.
6. Aging Analytics - Accounts Receivable
This function must calculate the aging of loan balance and auto generate journal (bad debt) in Sage 300 ERP General Ledger. Aging analytics will be based on user defined parameters.
[login to view URL]
This function require a dashboad that displays the loan and repayment transaction that are process by the program. In addition it should allow for the generation of the following report:
>Loan Disbursement Edit Report
>Loan Invoice Edit Report
>Loan repayment Edit report
>Auto Journal Edit Report
>Journal history Summary Report
>AR Reconciliation Exception Report
> Member Profile Mapping Report
> Loan Disbursement Audit History Report
>Loan Invoice Audit History Report
>Loan repayment Audit History report
>Auto Journal Audit History Report
>AR Reconciliation Audit History Report
1. Web interface (accessed via browser) with user friendly screen designs, layout, captions and messages.
2. Proper user login and security function, restricting access to only authorized users.
3. Effective multi-user management with the proper process and record lock mechanism.
4. Screen management controls to enable multiple open screens simultaneously.
5. Progress indicators at the beginning, end and during each process
6. Reporting and onscreen query / search functions must include export to spreadsheet capability
7. Maintenance interface that will allow for the retrieval, editing and saving of all master records and configurations settings.
7. Comprehensive audit trail with UserID, date and timestamp for every record.
8. Utilities for the purging and re-indexing of historic data
9. Backend database monitoring with the necessary Validation, conditions, triggers, and alerts to ensure data integrity.
Skill Sets needed:
Microsoft .Net Core OR Python/Django
Microsoft VB .Net
Microsoft SQL 2017
Sage 300 API.
Web APIs / json
***ONLY BIDERS WITH FULL CAPABABILITIES***
16 freelanceri licitează în medie 6194$ pentru acest proiect
Hey, This is Mohammad Full Stack Microsoft SQL Server, .NET Core Web API, Python, C# Programming and Software Architecture Developer. Your Project Title is DEVELOP CUSTOM INTEGRATION MODULE Right? Sure You have come Mai multe