I would like to have, for a small research, a microcontroller with a program installed in it and with external elements.
The program is:
1. The microcontroller must generate a pulse train.
2. The duration of the impulses is 3 min.
3. The number of impulses - no more than 15.
5. The intervals between impulses are from 40 to 100 minutes. These intervals are assigned by the microcontroller at each power-on depending on the microcontroller turn on number as follows:
Microcontroller turn on number Consecutive intervals between pulses, minutes
1, 11, 21 70, 50, 90, 80, 40, 60
2, 12, 22 80, 60, 40, 70, 50, 90
3, 13, 23 50, 90, 40, 60, 80, 70
4, 14, 24 40, 60, 80, 70, 90, 50
5, 15, 25 70, 60, 40, 50, 80, 90
6, 16, 26 60, 80, 50, 70, 90, 40
7, 17, 27 80, 60, 70, 40, 80, 50
8, 18, 28 70, 80, 50, 40, 60, 90
9, 19, 29 40, 80, 90, 60, 70, 50
10, 20, 30 80, 70, 40, 60, 50, 90
6. The microcontroller may receive Incoming Impulses (IS). When such a pulse arrives, the distance D in time between the beginning of the nearest previous pulse from the pulse train and the moment of arrival of this IS should be determined and memorized. When the button is pressed, the D values should be displayed. When the microcontroller is turned off, the D values should be erased.
7. There should be a toggle switch to speed up operations 200 times (for accelerated testing).
8. There should be a list of input and output contacts and contacts for supplying of external + 5V power.
9. The microcontroller and its elements should be located in a spacious case.
25 freelanceri licitează în medie 310$ pentru acest proiect
HI I am experienced embedded system developer with more than 14 years of experience. I have read the details and have a few questions about IS. Please get in touch to discuss it further Regards
Hi, I've read your project description and I have a few questions, please contact me so we can discuss it in more detail. I can work with different microcontrollers and can send you the assembled and tested board. C Mai multe
Have real time working and building experience on micro-controller based device to read sensors data and send the data to the web server or controlling relay switches and LEDs or Display. I have read your description a Mai multe
Hi! I am an Electronic engineer, PCB Layout, Circuit Design, microcontroller, STM32 microcontroller, C programming expert having past experiences with ,Altium, arduino, pic, AVR, chipkit and Texas instruments microcont Mai multe
Hi. I can choose ready to use (standard) PCB with microcontroller (STM32) then write a program for it and then insert it into case that printed on 3D printer. Regards, Alex.
you can use micro controller like ATmega328 to generate the pulse and you will have a button connected to one of the pin to change pulse duration
Thanks for Freelancer which gives chance to meet you. I hope you are good. I have read your description carefully and understand everything. I have 10 year experience on microcontrollers. I will provide pulses by usin Mai multe
Hello, Hope this message finds you well, I checked your details and I believe that my experience is what you are looking 4. I have been working on similar projects for the past eight years, and I have the essential sk Mai multe
Its me Imad, have done hundreds of projects regarding embedded systems, U will get the best work done..thanx............................
Hi, I have rich experiences with firmware on micro controller such as stm32 and nRF52832. If we use nRF52832, we can send and receive the data using ble between phone and device. I hope to work for the project and lo Mai multe
Hi there!, I will develop firmware required to generate customized pulse train. I am Electronics engineer with experience in programming firmware, C, C++, Python and IoT. It will take time to develop code for the outp Mai multe
Hello, I am Telecommunications and Electronics Engineer with deep knowledge on microcontrollers and Arduino systems. I can make your system using an interactive simulation software called Proteus (from Labcenter Electr Mai multe
Dear project manager, Thank you very much for posting your interesting project. I am a german software engineer with extensive experience in microcontroller development and software development for high quality system Mai multe
Hi!! I'm a senior student, majoring in Mechatronics. I'm really interested in your project. Can you contact me for more detail, please?? Best regards!