Solution to use with existing equipment for various functions. Utility and safety.
Existing Equipment - Portable and operated by hydraulic actuator which is powered by a 12v lead acid battery. Battery is kept charged by a solar panel.
Aim - Incorporate various electronics, contributing to the utility and safety of the existing equipment.
1) Incorporate a 2 axis tilt sensor that will actuate a relay, preventing the actuator from functioning if the angle exceeds a limit. The limits to the angle will need to be changeable but not by the operator, only to suit possible alternative configurations of equipment's weight distribution in future.
2) GPS - Tracking periodically via web or app. Location history.
3) Battery voltage detection - Ability to check via web or app the current voltage.
4) Status andCounter - The equipment has 2 reed switches. One to sense actuator fully open position and one to sense fully closed position. Ability to utilise these switches to view current status whether open/closed or inbetween based on these circuits or a combination of. Log total number of times the reed switches have been closed. This data to be accessable via web or app.
5) There may be the need for future functions such as a user based wireless proximity sensing relay with personally carried device to allow operation only when a particular user is within a certain distance of equipment and to log this also. ie. which user operated equipment and how many times. This would be to operate a seperate piece of equipment sometimes used in conjunction with above mentioned equipment.
There is sufficient room to house components that is dust and water proof.
Would like to have the ability to add more sensors in future with ease such as shock sensor and or vehicle sensor (such as commonly used for automation). Must be relatively easy to install/components contained in a single location.
Am interested in multiple units, cost to cover design, parts and labour to a working prototype. Will look forward to suggestions or offers of supply for units thereafter.
If there is further information required in guiding your design, or suggestions for that matter, please dont hesitate to contact me. CAD plans/photos can be provided of equipment. Further description can also be provided as to the use case for a better principle understanding. Thanks.
39 freelanceri licitează în medie 1250$ pentru acest proiect
Hi, James! I am pleased to introduce my self as full-stack developer and i am very excited to get to work on your project i want to make sure you're satisfied with my work and i will develop as per full understanding t Mai multe
Hello there Is there any other features or functions that you may have not mentioned? Can you share designs if you have? We are a group of experienced full-stack developers that can build Mobile apps, websites, and b Mai multe
Hello How are you? Thanks for your posting job. I have read your project requirements and I am 100% sure I can complete your project perfectly. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ I have 15 years experience in Circuit & PC Mai multe
Thanks for Freelancer which gives chance to meet you. I hope you are good. I have read your description carefully and understand everything. I’m Electronics engineer who have 25 year experience on analog design, renew Mai multe
Hello, As I take this project, I will do my best! I can support on your project perfectly. Please send me your message and let's discuss more detail. Thanks.
We are a team of Electrical and Electronics engineers, we have successfully completed 1000+ Projects for multiple regular clients from OMAN, UK, USA, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Lebanon and many other countries Mai multe
Good day James, I have super expertise in Electrical and Electronics designing and would be able to develop it for you. I can design various PCBs on different sensors like Axis Tilt Sensor, shock sensor, reed switch w Mai multe
Hello. I have read your project carefully and I understand it. I have over 10 years of experience in electrical engineering and PCB layout and circuit design and an electronics engineer. I are confident i can help with Mai multe
Hello there! You're in the right place for your ELECTRONIC project. I graduated as an electronic student from one of the prestigious universities in West Africa. I have assisted several individuals with their PCB rela Mai multe
hello sir, how are you. I read your proposal and i am interested in this project. Yes, i have the ability to add more sensors. A prefect timeline can be given after discussion. Pls have a look on the link below. http Mai multe
Hello Sir I'm an Electronic Engineer with over 6 years experience developing embedded applications and PCBs, you can learn more about me from my website at [login to view URL] or my blog at http://electronics.vt-labs Mai multe
Hello James, I am Senthil from Chennai,India. I have 15 years experience in Electronic PCB design and firmware development. I have worked on IOT projects like home automation, Juice vending machine monitoring, GPS vehi Mai multe
I have the experience in designing for more than 25 years in industrial electronic embedded systems including fail safe system design. My bid is an approximation based on your description and my visualization. It d Mai multe
Hi James! Please know I will personally build this with the said components so that we are on the same page at the time of execution. Have a Bachelors and a Masters in Electrical Engineering and currently pursuing Mai multe