Agro Health Africa, an agricultural company is seeking the services of qualified software developer to develop software used in virtual fencing technology. The idea here is to achieve the following:
1. Work with another engineer to develop software application for virtual fencing technology for a new virtual fence device (hardware).
2. Link the device (hardware) to a base center which will employ loRa technology, GPS and other mobile devices
3. Manage data between the devices and the base center.
4. Software linking GPS for positioning live cattle and GPRS/sim network to send data to server
5. Communicate with the devices and use mobile phones to set coordinates (virtual fence) for livestock management.
6. Capable of communicating audio signals as warning to the livestock if within a pre-set distance of the defined fence map. with circuit to generate shock from low voltage and that will be implemented to cow when cattle's move out to map .
7. Communicate electric shock from low to medium voltage cow when cattle ignore the audio warning and move out of the pre-defined fence map
8. Capable of guiding the animal to the defined mapped fence after straying out.
9. Capable of working with solar power and control charging units
10. Additional skills may be required to setup or provide:
1. server management to store data
2. app developing
3. communicate with app
4. firmware for hardware
4 freelanceri licitează în medie 1194$ pentru acest proiect
Hello, Hope this message finds you well, I checked your details and I believe that my experience is what you are looking 4. I have been working on similar projects for the past eight years, and I have the essential sk Mai multe
Hello Dear client I am interested in your project. I will work on this project as you are looking for. Ready to start working in this project, waiting for your kind message. Best Regards
We have RFID readers , tags and other utility products that we sell, repackage and also do system integrations. can help with this, but have questions with reference to each of your items.. 1. Provide details on this n Mai multe