Are you a tenacious product researcher looking to further your career with a fast-growing company at the forefront of e-commerce? We’re a group of Australian Amazon experts currently selling across several brands and industries in the USA. We are looking for a highly competent Product Researcher who has a proven working history of researching great private label product ideas and working with suppliers to bring the products to market. This job is on a full-time, work-from-home basis.
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table to Be Successful in this role,
(1) Previous track record of doing private label product research and/or supplier communications.
(2) Strong analytical skills including spreadsheets, financial models and being able to draw insights from multiple data points.
(3) Meticulous Attention To Detail
(4) Relentless “Never-Say-Die” attitude (5) Winning attitude that adds to our team culture.
The Key activities that you’ll be performing are,
(1) Online Research to Discover New Trends
(2) Keyword Analysis using the latest tools such as Viral Launch, Helium10 and others
(3) Fluency in cutting-edge software tools including Jungle Scout, Viral Launch, Google Trends, Profitability Calculators etc
(4) Competitor Analysis
(5) Finding and Negotiating with Suppliers including RFQs, web searching and Alibaba
We’re working towards building $2,000,000 in new product sales in the next 12 months. At the heart of this, is a product researcher who is committed and wants to grow with the business. Great salary and benefits for the right candidate. Opportunities for strong growth in compensation once the preferred candidate has demonstrated good performance and a winning attitude.
We are really looking for a seasoned Private Label product researcher here. Someone that has been actively doing this for at least 1 year. So far, we have had people that are more focused on Wholesale Product Research (i.e. working with distributors and catalogues, rather than trying to find private label product ideas and then doing some sourcing for factories via Online/Alibaba etc).
Looking for candidates that have more direct experience using tools to find great product ideas and then being able to work with suppliers to directly source these products.
If this sounds like you, apply here!