uBit Farm Offering Monthly salary via freelancer and 8% of shares as co-founder on C-level position for remote working, so you will have flexible working hours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery, and SOLID architecture, and a background in building scalable systems using a Scrum/Agile development methodology.
The Loveable candidate will have the value:
• Let the best ideas win. You will always look for improvement, how to optimize your code, how to optimize your team’s code and you understand very well that valuable feedback could come from everyone.
• Ownership. Not only the technology, but you will also own the business side of features developed. You will proactively communicate project risks, following the best coding standard, and writing maintainable and extensible code.
• First-principles thinker. You will do bug fixing. You will constantly ask ‘why’, identify the root cause of the problem and you will make sure that other engineers won’t face the same problem by building high-quality tests and documentation.
• Ambitious. You will be working in an engineering team aiming to reach Silicon Valley’s calibre. You believe in that vision, understand very well that the process will not be easy, and fully committed to achieving that together with the team
• Lead on Developing end-to-end products across mobile and backend at scale.
• Maintain application performance and collaborate with cross functional team to define, design, and ship new features.
• Collaborating with Web Development team which they use PHP-Laravel and Phyton-Django on development
• Experience in Rest API or Other Web Services Protocols
• Lead, Coaching, and Recruiting Junior development team to achieve the overall business goal.
• Produce well-formatted product with attention to semantics, search engine optimization (SEO), and accessibility to Web APIs (WebDev)
• Shaping engineering culture and best practices (engineering vision, mission, and values).
• Collaborate to set the vision and strategic roadmap in scaling the technologies to a more scalable and reliable architecture.
• Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
JOB SPECIFICATION MOBILE DEVELOPER
• Proficiency in Git, Gitlab, Github, Trello
• 5+ years of Kotlin, Dart, and Swift development experience
• 5+ years of Android Studio, Xcode IDE, Flutter
• Experience in SQL/No SQL, PgSQL/MySQL/MSSQL/Oracle RDBMS or MongoDB/Redis
• Well-versed in agile methodologies, TDD, continuous integration, and software delivery practices. Highly preferred have experience with UI/UX design
• Knowledge in Web Back End development using PHP-Laravel and Phyton-Django
• We welcome for 2 years of experience with lower shares and position.
You should have the experiences, but also be willing to become proficient in the remaining areas:
• Knowledge of multiple languages and libraries
• Knowledge of multiple frameworks
• Familiarity with databases, web servers, Web service.
6 freelanceri licitează în medie 2445$ pentru acest proiect
Hi, I have gone through your requirements of Mobile Developer [INDONESIAN ONLY!!] and having experience in similar work, I can very well assist you from start to end till your satisfaction. ****====Mobile & Web Devel Mai multe
hi sir I am interested in your project I am a full stack developer I am an expert in making any type of eCommerce website, ERP, CRM, management software, and custom software development ping me for further discussion Mai multe
Once you text me i will start making you example of what you want to achieve. what matter for me is long term partnership. my solution will be adaptable to any other similar task .
Hi, This is Udi from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am confident, I can take up your project and do it with perfection. I have excellent experience in that I can speak well and write on English, Malay, Indonesian and Arabi Mai multe