Airbnb – TASKS.
1. Log on to Outlook mail, check/ action emails
2. Log on to Airbnb inbox – dashboard - reservations/ check enquiries/ new bookings/ requests/ new bookings needs to be entered into the outlook calendar immediately (all information about the guests arrival – check in and out time, how many, special requests etc. needs to be entered into outlook calendar and communicated on to housekeepers and Head office immediately).
2a. Reply to guests’ enquiries, answer their questions, for confirmed bookings send them the template (for the right listing/ right address).
2b. Remind guests two days before their arrival to contact us via WhatsApp to receive their check in video + the code for the lock box/ KEYS, send them the correct check in video and the code, make sure they check in well/ check out on time, (unless they are paying extra to stay longer £30/ check in earlier £35). Always remind guests the day before they check out to leave the keys inside the lock box when checking out for our housekeepers to pick up.
2c. 24 HRS after guests checked in you send them the 5 star guest review template. During guests’ stay always check in on them to see if they need anything or have any questions. Always be ready to accommodate and help out as best as you can, for better reviews. Thank them for their stay and remind them to “please” leave us a review after their stay.
2d. After guests stay you will write them an honest and fair (mostly positive review) and publish this, hit “done” button.
3. Check listings, update if needed (nightly rates/ check calendar), when the 90 day limit is almost hit, duplicate pictures of the particular listing, copy and paste information, create a new title, check listing/ booking settings, prices etc. to make sure that they’re all the same before publishing the new listing, unlist/ snooze the “old” listing.
4. Check “monthly” progress, every Monday and Friday each week, email across fresh updates/ forecast to Head office for any price drops/ increases and execute accordingly.
5. Communicate with housekeepers via WhatsApp, during the day, remind them of bookings, take notes of what’s missing + every Friday send them the weekly schedule and when receiving last minute bookings you need to inform the HK and HO straight away. Every Friday also you’ll send HO the hours for the HK (week by week) for weekly pay, Friday is their pay day.
6. Make sure to be on top of the laundry. Wash dirty laundry that’s coming back from flats. Clean laundry goes into the big black trolley in the kitchen. Once full you ask the HK to come and sort the laundry out/ pack this for the flats. You will know what’s needed and where (communicate with the HK at all times), always make sure that dirty laundry is getting picked up once getting “too much” and ask HK to bring this back or ask HO.
13 freelanceri licitează în medie 7$/oră pentru acest proiect
Hello, Greetings! ******************** I will SATISFY YOU******************** I will do my best for you. Looking forward to hearing from you and thank you for your consideration. Best Regards From RealMan!
Hello, i am very motivated to working with you , I am a bilingual English and gone through your description carefully , Please send me a private message to show you previous work samples and discuss more , Kind regard