**WILL EMAIL WINNING BIDDER PROJECT SOURCE CODE**
Part A: 10 pts
1. Create a database connection in your [url removed, login to view] file.
2. Add the EclipseLink libraries and a [url removed, login to view] file.
3. Create a UserDB class with an insert method that inserts the a new customer in the db.
4. In the NewCustomerServlet, modify the code to add the new customer to the database using the UserDB class.
Part B: 10 pts
1. Create an Update method in the UserDB class that updates a User object.
2. In the servlet code we created last week that allows the user to reset their password, utilize the UserDb update method to save the changes to the db.
Part C: 10 pts
1. Create an Account class. The account class should have a type attribute for “Checking” or “Savings”, use an enum for this. The account class should have a balance attribute. In the constructor it should take a User object and the initial balance. It should maintain a reference to the user class as a property on the class. Give it a method called credit that adds money to the balance and a method called debit which removes money from the balance.
2. In the NewCustomerServlet, where you create the new customer, also create a savings account object for them with an initial balance of 25.00 and a checking account object with a 0.00 initial balance.
3. Create an AccountDB class, with an insert method that takes an Account object and persists it in the database. In the NewCustomerServlet, use this AccountDB class to save the Checking and Savings account objects.
Part D: 10 pts
1. Create a jsp page that allows the user the ability to transfer funds. Display the balances of both the user checking and savings accounts. Allow the user to specify the amount they want to transfer. When they click submit transfer, the transaction servlet should use the AccountDB to retrieve the account objects for the user then do the transfer using the credit and debit methods then update the accounts in the db. Create a Transaction class that represents the transfer. The account class should have a onetomany relationship with Transfer objects. Save the transfer along with the account.
Part E: (10 pts)
1. Modify the account activity page to display all the transactions and account information stored in the database.
**MUST BE WRITTEN IN CORRECT LANGUAGES SPECIFIED ABOVE**MUST COMPILE AND RUN**MUST HAVE BY 11/23/2016 BY 8:00 PM**
21 freelanceri licitează în medie 71$ pentru acest proiect
Ready to start work with you, would like to discuss it further, let me know if you are free to discuss it thanks
Hi, Im web developer from Poland, I have 5+ years of experience in webdesign/ development, WordPress, OperCart, E-commerce, obile Development, SEO and I have done number of projects. I can handle project indep Mai multe
Hello Sir Hope you are fine and enjoying the best of your health. I just read your project requirements and I am interested in doing this project and will complete it within the deadline provided by you as we ha Mai multe
I am a passionate, qualified and experienced Web developer and having more than 5 years of experience in developing websites, web portals, web applications and mobile sites through PHP, Wordpress, Coeigniter, Larvel, M Mai multe
I have excellent reviews, a near 100% completion rating and I have earned my preferred freelancer badge. I have read over your project description and I'm interested in completing your task. I am a professional with ro Mai multe
HI Hi I'm a expert of web site with such as design,Perl,Mysql, angularJS, jquery, CSS, CakePHP, Leravel, WordPress, ASP.NET,Python I have many experience in developing web site [login to view URL] http://ww Mai multe
Hello Dear sir/madam, I will Provide Services Until You get 100% satisfied. I am not just looking for money OR one project, as i firmly believe in long term business relationships. I highly value my relationship Mai multe
Hello I'm interested in the project you just posted! Being a Full-Stack developer with solid skills in both frontend and backend qualifies me to be the guy for this project (you can see my portfolio: www.fahrenbyte. Mai multe
Hey there, I would like to work with you for this project. I am Shuaib and I have been in this industry for 5 years now and such jobs are my daily practice and I surely would be an excellent choice for your project. Th Mai multe
We are the leading young professional Web Development organization having technical expertise in developing, managing, optimizing and customizing websites by implementing websites in different demanding software tools Mai multe
Dear Client, Greeting of the day ahead !!! Thanks for providing us opportunity to place bid over the project and communicate with you. I am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project befor Mai multe
My professional experience has provided me with vital and essential tools and crafts to become an excellent software engineer and analyst. Therefore, I consider myself a suitable candidate for this project.
Hello, I am a systems analyst with more than 7 years of experience developing Web, mobile and desktop solutions, Can u tell me more about your requirements? Thank you in advance for your attention.