We are looking for a WordPress developer who will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including the creation of WordPress themes and plugins. This position requires a combination of programming skills and aesthetics. The candidate should have a good understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is a strong advantage. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, is beneficial.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in WordPress development, PHP.
- Experience in developing user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience in designing and developing websites with responsive design
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their implications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into functioning HTML pages
- Knowledge of interacting with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficiency with code versioning tools, GitHub.
- Flexibility and precise work are a big advantage
- You will join existing projects and help us with smaller client requests.
- You can, if our workload is high, also completely implement smaller and medium web projects (basis Sketch and Figma).
- You are on call in case of high workload or holiday absences.
- We only consider applications from developers who want to do the work themselves, no agencies or other networks.