We need a HubSpot website developer to assist us with setting up a workflow for a resource that will be available from a blog. This is the workflow:
1) A blog we created needs to be posted/uploaded to our website.
2) Someone reading the blogs could then click a link that will redirect the visitor to a free resource.
3) The resource becomes available only after the visitor provides information (e.g., first name, last name, email address)
4) The user is redirected to a thank you page.
HubSpot Design Certification
HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
API Integration Required: Social Media, Payment Processor
Please answer the following questions. Not answering these will result in your application being automatically ignored.
1. What part of this project most appeals to you?
2. What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
3. After reading the requirements, what part of the project do you think would be most challenging?
4. Summarize inbound marketing in one sentence (any response that is more than one sentence will be ignored)?
5. Have you built a website on HubSpot's COS platform? If so, please describe the project and some of the lessons learned from it.
In addition, please provide URLs to each of the following:
1. The best website you've developed.
2. The best landing page you've developed.
3. The best blog you've developed.
4. The best Call-to-Action (CTA) you've developed.