Mobile app for Sport court booking
S-au achitat serviciile după ce au fost prestate
An integrated Mobile app for sport court booking
1- application for admin “owner of the app”
2- application for the court owner to manage their own business
3- application for users for booking
- I am looking for a mobile app developer to create an app specifically for sport court booking, such as tennis, soccer, basketball.
- The app should have a user-friendly interface and allow users to easily book Tennis courts.
- The main feature of the app should be a Booking and Payment System, which will allow users to book and pay for thr court reservations directly through the app.
- Additionally, the app should have User Profiles, where users can create and manage their own profiles, and view their booking history.
- users can follow other users and
- GPS and Map Integration should also be included in the app, so that users can easily locate and navigate to the the courts listed on the app.
- The app should be able to handle a large number of courts, with more than 10 courts listed on the app.
- Ideal skills and experience for this project would include mobile app development, specifically for iOS and Android platforms, as well as experience with integrating payment systems and GPS functionality.
- The app should be designed to be scalable, with the potential for future expansion to include additional sports courts if desired.
3. Functional Requirements
The app must have the following functional requirements:
* The ability to book sports courts for a period of time.
* The ability to check the status of existing bookings.
* The ability to create and request matches, with the following features:
o The user who creates or requests a match can share a link to the match with other people through text messages, social media, or any other means. The link can also be shared on the user's profile page.
o Anyone who joins a created match will have their profile appear in the match request section.
* The ability to track the score of matches and update the user's level accordingly.
* The ability for users to evaluate other players after each match, with the following features:
o Rating: Users can rate other players on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest rating.
o Review: Users can also write a review of other players, which can be either positive or negative. The review is optional, and users can choose not to write one if they do not want to.
o Comments: The receiver of the evaluation can comment on the evaluation. This can be used to provide additional feedback or to dispute the evaluation.
* The ability to create and participate in tournaments.
o Users will put their names and select the type of tournaments such as duration, points, number of players, and etc ( I can share with you an App to get the idea)
* The ability to create a user profile with the following information: o Level (beginner, intermediate, advanced) o Number of followers and following o Number of winning matches o The ability to follow other users and send them messages.
o The ability to request a match through the profile. o The ability to see the score for each match. o The ability to see how many calories were burned in each match.
o The ability to share posts within the app, including plain text, plain text with an image, and stories. o Any trend post can be visible to all users in the region, regardless of whether or not they are following the user who posted it.
* The ability to see the top 10,50,and 100 players who registered on the App.
* The ability to see the top players in each of the courts.
* The ability to create group chats, similar to WhatsApp groups.
* The ability to select the payment options: pay online through Apple Pay, Cards, or Cash.
* A section where Users/Court Owners can list their own items for sale through their own profile, with the following options: o Bid: Users can list their items for sale with a starting bid. Other users can then bid on the item, and the highest bidder will win the item.
o Fixed price: Users can also list their items for sale at a fixed price. In this case, the item will be sold to the first user who agrees to pay the asking price.
ID Proiect: #37209432
Detalii despre proiect
126 freelanceri plasează o ofertă medie de 759$ pentru proiect
Hi,Hope you're doing blissful! I've Gone through with the requirements you've shared for your project. And I'm sure I can provide you best on this with my skills and experience. Lets have chat on this.