Luzid tech is a technology consulting company that helps its customers create value through software. The customer base spans across Europe and North-America and the industries deserved vary from entertainment to e-health solutions.
We’re looking for talented all-rounder software developers that wish to take on different challenges head on together with our engineering coaching team.
Here are the skills we‘re currently looking for:
- Google Firebase, realtime database and cloud functions
- Java (Spring Boot)
- TypeScript (Angular, Node.js, Vue.js)
For your first project, you are in charge of the design and realization of a firebase realtime database that communicates with a Java Spring Boot backend application and an iOS mobile app.
- You will design the firebase structure and cloud functions together with the project's engineers.
- You will implement cloud functions that receive data from the mobile app.
- You will implement firebase listeners that to trigger book keeping of the firebase realtime database.
Skills that are nice to have for further projects:
- C++ (Qt, macOS Core Service, Windows API)
- Python (Django)
- Docker / Kubernetes
What you bring:
- Meaningful experience and skills in the aforementioned technologies.
- A sense for detail and quality when developing software.
- A will to sharpen your skills and learn new ones as you progress with us.
- Flexibility to work with customer in different time zones (GMT +5 for this project).
What we offer:
- Work from home and with the devices you want.
- Bonus for reaching your monthly goals.
- Financial stability with recurring contracts and long-time project planing.
- Get paid to learn.
What working for [login to view URL] looks like:
- The typical week at [login to view URL] is 40 hours.
- Everyday, you have a call with your engineering contact to ensure that all issues are clear and ready to be solved with your code.
- Every week, you have a call with your engineering coach to plan the upcoming week and share a status update about your project and training goals.
- Every month, you have a performance review and a strategic planing call with your engineering coach to plan the upcoming months and make sure you are getting your performance bonus.
Once your application gets selected, you will receive all information to perform a quick online test before bringing you on the project with the team.
Looking forward to seeing your application.