The real-world multi-agent scenario must be related to an Engineering application, preferably Robotic, Aerospace, Grid energy systems. Expectation is someone with Engineering knowledge. Can't be copied from the internet.
Here's what I'm looking forward to:
1. Include at least two AgentSpeak programs (.asl files) in your Jason project.
2. Include at least two agents (via the .mas2j configuration file) in your Jason project
3. Include agent interaction in the AgentSpeak programs (e.g. using various Jason communication actions)
4. In the AgentSpeak programs, make use of each of the following: variables, initial base beliefs, initial achievement goals, rules, belief change triggering events, goal addition triggering events, conjunction, weak negation, achievement (sub)goals, test (sub)goals, belief change actions, Jason annotations
5. Include at least two variations of the Jason project that can be achieved by changing the initial belief base and/or initial achievement goals of at least one AgentSpeak program
6. Added complexity will be welcome: be creative and use Jason to the max.
2 freelanceri licitează în medie 226$ pentru acest proiect
Hi, Greetings! and Thank you for your posted project and hope you are doing great. I've read your project description carefully and would love to work on this project with my experience in the development activities t Mai multe
Hi, I have full experience with Java, OOP, Json, Smart Grid network ========================================================== I'm sure I can complete your project on time with high quality. you can contact me and disc Mai multe