You have two options for this assignment. Pick the option that you feel is the best representation of your capabilities. Be sure that regardless of what activity you pick, that you use the rubric to guide you in creating an effective object-oriented design. The rubric is the same regardless of which you select. Be sure to include the program header in each of your files.
Submit a ZIP file containing your package here. You have one submission. Make sure when you submit that it is what you intend to submit for a grade.
Option 1 (Base Project... Maximum Score 100 Points):
You will create a basic hangman application with your knowledge of object oriented programming. You will create list of words that the user will have to guess. In this case, use words that have to do with technology and are not too obscure. This application will NOT be case sensitive. Be sure to catch incorrect user input. Don’t make a word in your list more than 8 characters long. The user will have 8 chances to guess until the 9th where the user losses (This is coming from the picture game of hangman that is played with the body parts). Include various classes and your knowledge of encapsulation and other proper programming practices.
1. Welcome user and prompt user basic instructions
2. Print the user the amount of underscores to represent the amount of letters in the word.
3. Ask the user to enter a letter and be able to enter the full word if they wish
4. Add all the letters to the hidden word with underscores in the next section if the letter the user entered is one or more of the letters in the hidden word. If letter entered is wrong, then
Ex: If hidden word is shown as _ _ _ and the user entered an “I” (the word is int), then display
I _ _
5. If the user entered the wrong word, ask them to play again. If they won, congratulate them and ask them to play again.
6. Use a point system to keep track of wins and losses.
Can you please send me estimate how much can you do this for project??