Wire up an Ionic app so that all the data loads from the server, and functionalities work.
About this project:
We're building an app to show TV Schedules of sports games. Users can follow favourite teams (for a few sports), and subscribe to their games. The app will show when each team is playing and which TV channel shows the game (currently only supporting USA).
The app is built on Ionic and will be deployed for iOS. The HTML views have already been built, and now needs to be wired up so that data shows and the app is functional.
- Load data from server into respective screens (list of teams in a sport, list of games of a team)
- Enable users to follow teams
- Show a feed of upcoming games by followed teams and games that are live now.
- Allow users to enable reminders for games
- Show notification 15 mins before a game.
- view list of teams followed and reminders set.
- if you can test this app for iOS and make sure it works = awesome.
Ping me for demo of UI.