- A Macbook is in a hotel connected to the Internet with Remote Desktop and remote access enabled
- This Macbook has port 22 reverse forwarded to a Linux server (ssh -R)
- Therefore I can log onto the linux server, and connect to the Macbook with ssh via the remote forwarded port
- I have ssh access to the Macbook but want to connect to it via Apple's "Remote Desktop".
- I tried remote forwarding of port 3283 and 5900 (TCP/UDP) but was unable to connect to the Macbook.
I would like to use another Mac, outside of the LAN of the Macbook in the hotel, and connct the the Macbook via Remote Desktop.
10 freelanceri licitează în medie 158$ pentru acest proiect
Hello, I'm an IT expert with more than 15 years of experience in the IT industry . I'm Cisco Certified networking professional 300-100 and 300-115 and Linux Certified Professional lpi 101, 102 and red hat certified sys Mai multe
Hi, I have over 6 years experience On it And Understand That You are looking for .Remote forwarding of ports of Mac behind NAT , And I can I am available immediately to start For you . Please read my recent jobs and Mai multe
Hi i am sysadmin. i have already these kind of project i will fix you issue within day , Please ping me so we can finish this project.
Hi! Instead of having several ssh tunnels that should run on three hosts, wouldn't it be easier to have a VPN service running on a Linux server with both Macs connected to it? That way you can just connect from one Ma Mai multe
Dear Client, I hope you are doing well. I have seen your job requirement and found that you need someone who can do your task as per your given project detail. We have a skilled team of developers who can do this task Mai multe
Hi there, fo I am Masters in IT from University of Bradford, UK with prior experience working in IT for 5 plus years. I have carefully read for your problem statement , would be available for the testing when the time Mai multe