- A building or a stand-alone house is to be considered.
- The design must include solar thermal collectors and photovoltaic cells.
- Try to incorporate various renewable applications such as wind, geothermal, hydropower, biomass, wave,
tidal, etc. Also, try to include geothermal heat pump.
- Space heating, space cooling, water heating, and electricity needs of the building should be considered. The
analysis should include heating and cooling load calculations as well as the calculations of hot water and
electricity needs of the building.
- A complete cost analysis of the considered systems should be performed.
- Consider codes and standards (ASHRAE, ASME, etc.) applicable to your design.
6 freelanceri licitează în medie 162$ pentru acest proiect
Hey [login to view URL] you in good health. I have read your project description about Renewable Energy I have expertise at statics,dynamics,mechanics of materials,design of machines, structures,mechanical vibrations,heat and Mai multe
Hi, I hope you are doing fine. I have PhD in mechanical engineering from Tohoku University of Japan. I have published 20 Journal papers and 16 international conference papers. I have a lot of experience in automotive, Mai multe
Hello, I hope this finds you well. I have just seen your project requiring; Mechanical Engineering Renewable Energy Design I believe that my 8-year experience in this field is what you need right away. Avoid the heada Mai multe
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته I am a mechanical engineer, expert in SolidWorks and have + 7 years of experience in mechanical design. this is my portfolio [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Mai multe
Hello, I am a professional CAD CAM and CAE design engineer. I am expert in Ansys. I can analyse the renewable source of energy output. I can help you. I hope you contact me as soon as possible. Thankyou regards
Hello, I have read your job posting and I am interested in the same. I have a B. Tech (Computer Science) and MBA from the very best universities in the country with an acceptance rate of 0.01% of the applicants. I ha Mai multe